Sick foster kitty update

Old February 27th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Sick foster kitty update

I took her to the vet bright and early this morning. She was dehydrated
and the vet said her stomach was churning and she did have diarrhea, so
he gave her a shot with all kinds of stuff in it, a couple of cans of
food for easy digestion and sent her home. Her dental has been delayed.
And she is now ensconced in my bathroom AGAIN so no one can bother her
with food, water and a litter box. She'll be okay.

On the good news front, she has a new forever home. It is someone who
knew her before her last slave died of cancer. She is going to take her
sometime later this week probably. YAY! She has a new forever home. I
will be glad for her to get somewhere where the stress won't be quite so
high. I'm glad she will be going to a good home.

Bridget - who got precious little sleep worrying about this sweet little
thing last night.
Old February 27th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bridget wrote:
I took her to the vet bright and early this morning. She was dehydrated
and the vet said her stomach was churning and she did have diarrhea, so
he gave her a shot with all kinds of stuff in it, a couple of cans of
food for easy digestion and sent her home. Her dental has been delayed.
And she is now ensconced in my bathroom AGAIN so no one can bother her
with food, water and a litter box. She'll be okay.

On the good news front, she has a new forever home. It is someone who
knew her before her last slave died of cancer. She is going to take her
sometime later this week probably. YAY! She has a new forever home. I
will be glad for her to get somewhere where the stress won't be quite so
high. I'm glad she will be going to a good home.

Bridget - who got precious little sleep worrying about this sweet little
thing last night.

So glad to hear she is doing so much better, and most of all about the
new forever home! Yay!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old February 27th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bridget wrote:
high. I'm glad she will be going to a good home.

Yay!!! Thank you for caring for her so much.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 27th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Glad to hear everything's ok. Hope things work out with her forever home.
Poor little thing.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old February 27th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bridget wrote:
I took her to the vet bright and early this morning. She was dehydrated
and the vet said her stomach was churning and she did have diarrhea, so
he gave her a shot with all kinds of stuff in it, a couple of cans of
food for easy digestion and sent her home. Her dental has been delayed.
And she is now ensconced in my bathroom AGAIN so no one can bother her
with food, water and a litter box. She'll be okay.

On the good news front, she has a new forever home. It is someone who
knew her before her last slave died of cancer. She is going to take her
sometime later this week probably. YAY! She has a new forever home. I
will be glad for her to get somewhere where the stress won't be quite so
high. I'm glad she will be going to a good home.

Bridget - who got precious little sleep worrying about this sweet little
thing last night.

Wow! Double good news. I love to read a post like this one!
Good on you for helping her out. Are you gonna miss her?

Sherry

Old February 27th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-27, Bridget penned:
I took her to the vet bright and early this morning. She was
dehydrated and the vet said her stomach was churning and she did
have diarrhea, so he gave her a shot with all kinds of stuff in it,
a couple of cans of food for easy digestion and sent her home. Her
dental has been delayed. And she is now ensconced in my bathroom
AGAIN so no one can bother her with food, water and a litter box.
She'll be okay.

Great!

On the good news front, she has a new forever home. It is someone
who knew her before her last slave died of cancer. She is going to
take her sometime later this week probably. YAY! She has a new
forever home. I will be glad for her to get somewhere where the
stress won't be quite so high. I'm glad she will be going to a good
home.

Even better!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 27th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bridget wrote:

I took her to the vet bright and early this morning. She was dehydrated
and the vet said her stomach was churning and she did have diarrhea, so
he gave her a shot with all kinds of stuff in it, a couple of cans of
food for easy digestion and sent her home. Her dental has been delayed.
And she is now ensconced in my bathroom AGAIN so no one can bother her
with food, water and a litter box. She'll be okay.

On the good news front, she has a new forever home. It is someone who
knew her before her last slave died of cancer. She is going to take her
sometime later this week probably. YAY! She has a new forever home. I
will be glad for her to get somewhere where the stress won't be quite so
high. I'm glad she will be going to a good home.

Bridget - who got precious little sleep worrying about this sweet little
thing last night.

Great news! Thank you for taking such good care of her, Bridget.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old February 28th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm really glad she's found a perment home. Its also great she's being
adopted by someone who knows her. Health purrs for Calico.
Suz&Spicey

Old February 28th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bridget wrote:

I took her to the vet bright and early this morning. She was dehydrated
and the vet said her stomach was churning and she did have diarrhea, so
he gave her a shot with all kinds of stuff in it, a couple of cans of
food for easy digestion and sent her home. Her dental has been delayed.
And she is now ensconced in my bathroom AGAIN so no one can bother her
with food, water and a litter box. She'll be okay.

What a relief!!

On the good news front, she has a new forever home.

Hooray!! It was so great of you to take her in when she needed it.

Joyce
Old February 28th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm really glad Calico has found a home. Its really greaat that she's
being adopted by someone who knows her. That should make adjusting
easier. Spicey sends health purrs.
Suz&Spicey