[OT] Letters from Pop - was: My Father-in-Law passed away

Old September 1st 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
:-\)Liz

Default [OT] Letters from Pop - was: My Father-in-Law passed away

Mark, I can't get the url to work it wants your password :-(
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

In April of 2001, Pop closed his restaurant, a landmark in Oak Cliff,
Texas for fifty years. He and my mother-in-law pursued their lifelong
dream of moving to Florida for their retirement.

During that time, they discovered the joys of email, and sent mostly
weekly letters to their friends and family. I saved all his letters
over the years. In Pop's memory, I have put up a web page with his
letters. I have not corrected any spelling or grammar. There are over
200 letters:

http://tinyurl.com/fo8hb

He was a wonderful person, and will be greatly missed. Thank you to
all who sent their condolences.

Slilghtly back on topic - when Pop lived in Waxahachie, Texas, a feral
called Tiger used to come by for cat food. Pop would never admit to
liking cats, but he made sure that Tiger was fed every day precisely
at 5pm. When they moved, Tiger was adopted by a neighbor.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Old September 1st 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

"Mark Edwards" wrote:
letters are at:
http://tinyurl.com/fo8hb

No cluons were harmed when ":-\)Liz" wrote:
Mark, I can't get the url to work it wants your password :-(

That's weird. Are you sure you're entering the url right?

Is anyone else having this problem?

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old September 1st 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
:-\)Liz

Guess, it was just a ghost in the machine...I'd just click on the posted
url..kept giving me the same message... finally gave up...just checked
again, works find now....Strangeeeeeeeeee... Good reading.... Thanks!