Sammy In I-Owe-Uh

Old March 28th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Default Sammy In I-Owe-Uh

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney. She goes upstairs and finds Sammy & Ranger.] Sammy, mine
luff, just think! Our firstest house together!

I was so worried about yourownselves! How was the trip in the metal
monster? Did you remember to meow a lot? And how was Ranger behaved? Were
you a good boy, Ranger?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old March 28th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:17:05 -0400, Debby Hanoka wrote:

[The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney. She goes upstairs and finds Sammy & Ranger.] Sammy, mine
luff, just think! Our firstest house together!

I was so worried about yourownselves! How was the trip in the metal
monster? Did you remember to meow a lot? And how was Ranger behaved? Were
you a good boy, Ranger?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence

Lilith, mine luff! Welcome, and fangu fur porting over.

Da trip was furry difficult and furry scary. See, I gotz a ow-y on mine
nose. Meowmie putted a plastic screen behind da drifer's seat, to keep us
kittiez from distracting her when her was drifing, but as you might expect
dat din't work. Harri and Ranger and mineownself climbed da screen and
rided in da front whenever we wanted to. But when I climbed it da firstest
time I scratched mine nose and it bleeded a bunch. it'z gettin betterer
now.

Da night in Green River, You-tah was kinda scary, when we had to fight off
all da jackalopes. But all da kitties was furry brave and we fighted dem
all off and kept Meowmie and da van all safe.

Ranger was a furry good kitty boy. Ranger an Harri taked turns riding in
da big metalmonster wif Paw, and dey was bof furry brave and furry
well-behaved.

So, mine luff, shall we haf everykitty over on Saturday fur a pawtie and a
dance? Affur all, da hoomins never come upstairs so we'd have da whole
upstairs to ourselves.

Sammy

Old March 30th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

[...]

Oh no! How did Meowmie take care of it for yourownselves?

Da night in Green River, You-tah was kinda scary, when we had to fight off
all da jackalopes. But all da kitties was furry brave and we fighted dem
all off and kept Meowmie and da van all safe.

What are jackalopes? Debby has heard of Basselopes (from Bloom County), but
not jackalopes.

Ranger was a furry good kitty boy. Ranger an Harri taked turns riding in
da big metalmonster wif Paw, and dey was bof furry brave and furry
well-behaved.

Ranger, I'ze so proud of yourownselves! [Extends snoot to lick Ranger's
forehead.]

So, mine luff, shall we haf everykitty over on Saturday fur a pawtie and a
dance? Affur all, da hoomins never come upstairs so we'd have da whole
upstairs to ourselves.

Fangu, I'd love to come. May I bring Kitty Schottland?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old March 30th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Oh no! How did Meowmie take care of it for yourownselves?

Her cleaned off da blood, and looked at it real careful to see if dere was
any serious damage, den put some first-aid creem on it when her saw dat
it was just from some skratches. An it's all betterer now.

What are jackalopes? Debby has heard of Basselopes (from Bloom County),
but not jackalopes.

Dey looks sort of like great big hyooj jackrabbitbunnies, but dey also has
great big antelopey horns on dem. Dey is furry, furry big.

Ranger, I'ze so proud of yourownselves! [Extends snoot to lick Ranger's
forehead.]

[Ranger purrs a deep, rumbling purr]

Fangu, I'd love to come. May I bring Kitty Schottland?

Abso-purr-lutely!

Sammy
Old March 31st 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Oh no! How did Meowmie take care of it for yourownselves?

Her cleaned off da blood, and looked at it real careful to see if dere was
any serious damage, den put some first-aid creem on it when her saw dat
it was just from some skratches. An it's all betterer now.

I'ze so happy to hear that! [nosekisses Sammy just to make sure.]

What are jackalopes? Debby has heard of Basselopes (from Bloom County),
but not jackalopes.

Dey looks sort of like great big hyooj jackrabbitbunnies, but dey also has
great big antelopey horns on dem. Dey is furry, furry big.

Oh goodnesses! They sure sound scary!

Ranger, I'ze so proud of yourownselves! [Extends snoot to lick Ranger's
forehead.]

[Ranger purrs a deep, rumbling purr]

[Lilith gives him a big hearty headbutt.]

Fangu, I'd love to come. May I bring Kitty Schottland?

Abso-purr-lutely!

We'll be joining you in the Weekend Dancy/Party thread.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Sammy? Where Are You? ChildFree23 Cat community 3 October 11th 06 02:02 PM
Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 11 June 11th 05 09:18 PM
Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 13 October 8th 04 11:45 PM
BIG Sammy CatNipped Cat anecdotes 2 August 27th 04 06:10 PM
Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 18 April 8th 04 10:28 PM