(Rabies) Can You Get It From A Mouse?

Old June 8th 07, 09:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med
Perkoff & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Default (Rabies) Can You Get It From A Mouse?

Ok I found a mouse floating in my pool, I don't remember if I washed
my hands after handling the mouse. I mean I did wash my hands, but
I'm not sure if I touched my hand to my mouth before hand.

Anyway I think I got the classic foam in the mouth, but I'm not really
sure.

I made a video and am uploading it to youtube now.

Should I go to the hospital and get a rabies shot is what I'm asking?

And even if it's possible to get rabies from a mouse after it's been
in a pool with all those chemicals like chlorine.

Old June 8th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med
Perkoff & Ted's Excellent Adventure

On Jun 8, 3:57 am, Perkoff & Ted's Excellent Adventure
wrote:
Ok I found a mouse floating in my pool, I don't remember if I washed
my hands after handling the mouse. I mean I did wash my hands, but
I'm not sure if I touched my hand to my mouth before hand.

Anyway I think I got the classic foam in the mouth, but I'm not really
sure.

I made a video and am uploading it to youtube now.

Should I go to the hospital and get a rabies shot is what I'm asking?

And even if it's possible to get rabies from a mouse after it's been
in a pool with all those chemicals like chlorine.

Here's the video, do you think I got rabies?

http://perkoff.com/2007/06/gotta-mouse-in-house.html

Old June 8th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med
[email protected]

On Jun 8, 4:57 am, Perkoff & Ted's Excellent Adventure
wrote:
Ok I found a mouse floating in my pool, I don't remember if I washed
my hands after handling the mouse. I mean I did wash my hands, but
I'm not sure if I touched my hand to my mouth before hand.

Anyway I think I got the classic foam in the mouth, but I'm not really
sure.

I made a video and am uploading it to youtube now.

Should I go to the hospital and get a rabies shot is what I'm asking?

And even if it's possible to get rabies from a mouse after it's been
in a pool with all those chemicals like chlorine.

You can only get rabies from your doctor. Only a doc can legally
decide to point the "bone of contention" at you. You then get to
choose whether to die or ignore it and survive.

As an example of the power of the "bone of contention" I provide this
story, supposedly true.
Two Irish brothers were bitten by a dog. They separated, with one
going to America. The brother who stayed home was told he had rabies
and died. The other brother returned after 20 years, found out how
his other brother died, and promptly died within weeks of rabies. The
"bone of contention" has great power.

DrCee

Old June 9th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med
Brindal

wrote:
Ok I found a mouse floating in my pool, I don't remember if I washed
my hands after handling the mouse. I mean I did wash my hands, but
I'm not sure if I touched my hand to my mouth before hand.

Anyway I think I got the classic foam in the mouth, but I'm not really
sure.

The mouse would have had to bitten you before you could catch rabies
from it. Or you would have had to ingested UGH! the mouse, which I'm
sure you didn't do!

But see a doctor for your mouth problems.

Brindal

Old June 9th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med
Fred G. Mackey[_2_]

wrote:

Ok I found a mouse floating in my pool, I don't remember if I washed
my hands after handling the mouse. I mean I did wash my hands, but
I'm not sure if I touched my hand to my mouth before hand.

Anyway I think I got the classic foam in the mouth, but I'm not really
sure.

The mouse would have had to bitten you before you could catch rabies
from it. Or you would have had to ingested UGH! the mouse, which I'm
sure you didn't do!

But see a doctor for your mouth problems.

Pay no attention to this cross-posting troll. He's been doing this ****
for years although he must be getting desperate because this is the
first time I've ever seen him post here.

Brindal

Old June 9th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med

wrote:

Ok I found a mouse floating in my pool, I don't remember if I washed
my hands after handling the mouse. I mean I did wash my hands, but
I'm not sure if I touched my hand to my mouth before hand.

Anyway I think I got the classic foam in the mouth, but I'm not really
sure.

The mouse would have had to bitten you before you could catch rabies
from it. Or you would have had to ingested UGH! the mouse, which I'm
sure you didn't do!

But see a doctor for your mouth problems.

Pay no attention to this cross-posting troll. He's been doing this ****
for years although he must be getting desperate because this is the
first time I've ever seen him post here.

Oh, I'm the troll when you're the guy going out of your way to call me
names.

Dude if you don't like me or my posts just ignore them. Or freak out
over them like you're doing.

You getting worked up over a guy posting on usenet really makes me ook
bad.

Just give it up, kid.

Old June 9th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med
Lilah Morgan

I don't know, can we get idiocy by reading your post? I would have taken
this seriously if you hadn't posted it to a pro wrestling newsgroup as well.

"Perkoff & Ted's Excellent Adventure"
oups.com...

Old June 9th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med

On Jun 8, 11:05 pm, "Lilah Morgan" wrote:
I don't know, can we get idiocy by reading your post? I would have taken
this seriously if you hadn't posted it to a pro wrestling newsgroup as well.

Yeah, are proud of that or something?

LOL just kidding, check out the video http://perkoff.com/2007/06/gotta-mouse-in-house.html

"Perkoff & Ted's Excellent Adventure"
wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Old June 9th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health,misc.health.alternative,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.med
David Wright

wrote:
[...]

Typical moronic Cee claim. "Supposedly true" story, yeah, right. You
come up with names, dates, places, then it's worth considering.

Nice to know that all the people who died of rabies around the world,
most without any type of medical attention, are just imagining it.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher