GREEBLINGS!

Old April 12th 10, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default GREEBLINGS!

There are GREEBLINGS in Auntie Debby's closet! Everykitty follow me!

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Old April 12th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 12, 9:18*am, Debby Hanoka wrote:
There are GREEBLINGS in Auntie Debby's closet! *Everykitty follow me!

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I deppootize minesewf to wide uhginst da clawzitt gweeblings!
MeOwy
Old April 12th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 12, 11:18*am, Debby Hanoka wrote:
There are GREEBLINGS in Auntie Debby's closet! *Everykitty follow me!

Wascal and his trusty sidelick Hether da Airedale come out of the
twinkling teleporter

--
Wascal

Old April 12th 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

greeblings is gud to eeet ifin you castchtes them.
beauty

Old April 12th 10, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Apr 12, 11:57*am, MeOwy wrote:
On Apr 12, 9:18*am, Debby Hanoka wrote:

There are GREEBLINGS in Auntie Debby's closet! *Everykitty follow me!

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I deppootize minesewf to wide uhginst da clawzitt gweeblings!
MeOwy

Fangu MeOwy. Auntie Debby opened her closet door so we could hunt the
greeblings in the closet. They're hiding in and under boxes. Come
on! goes into closet

Sheriff Rosco
Old April 12th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

There are GREEBLINGS in Auntie Debby's closet! *Everykitty follow me!

Wascal and his trusty sidelick Hether da Airedale come out of the
twinkling teleporter

The greeblings are in the closet, and I got Auntie Debby to open the
closet door!

Sheriff Rosco
Old April 12th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

greeblings is gud to eeet ifin you castchtes them.
beauty

They are? My sisfur, Miss Tina Marie, ate some greeblings last night
and hurked them up this morning.

Are you coming hunting with us? The closet door is open, and MeOwy
and Wascal are already in there.

Sheriff Rosco
Old April 12th 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

tina must lern effurrythgink is gud to eet. greeblings is hard to
catch tho.
beauty

I did it! Her weight is under 6 kilos! Aiming for 5.
John the human
http://sites.google.com/site/weighin...ts/home/beauty

Old April 12th 10, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"MeOwy"

There are GREEBLINGS in Auntie Debby's closet! Everykitty follow me!

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I deppootize minesewf to wide uhginst da clawzitt gweeblings!
MeOwy

Uh large porter landz n Mosey gitz owt, reddy tew hulp...
Were dey at??

Old April 12th 10, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
There are GREEBLINGS in Auntie Debby's closet! Everykitty follow me!

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Whayte furr meeeee!
Um Bouy, un insyde gayme.
I luffz tu chayze an purrlay greeblink sokkur!

--
Pitô.ônya