GREEBLINGS!

Old April 13th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default GREEBLINGS!

On Apr 13, 1:38*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Yez, wiff deze nitebision gogglez I kan see dere eyez along da bak wall of
da klozit. *Dere iz fife of dem and none of dem iz too big. *Piglett
offering her goggles to Wascal so he can see them too.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...
On Apr 13, 1:25 pm, MeOwy wrote:

On Apr 12, 3:17 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:

storrmmee chargez in afur herown husbandkittee, how duz you know dey iz
in
der aniway? Storrmmee"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message

There are GREEBLINGS in Auntie Debby's closet! Everykitty follow me!

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica- Hide quoted text -

Uhhh Yess wat bout dat?
Usses beingg wed onna wylde goossie chayse pawwaps.

Not at awl. I haff seed der eyes shinin frum da dark ub da klosit.
Butted dey ar frade ob usses an continyoo to hide and run aweigh. Sune
we will cach sum ob dem.

--
Wascal- Hide quoted text -

Gud goink, gotted goggles to gaze atta glow ob gweeblings gawking duss
gnoing gnotted a gayme ob gawwoping afur goossies.

Depootized Meowy
Old April 13th 10, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett walks along the edge of the closet shelf. She is following Wascal.
Hmmm, dere iz some hooman jewelry annd some kittie toys anna som treatz.
Dat mus be part of da gremlins stash. So far, no teffs or tayles.
"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
There are GREEBLINGS in Auntie Debby's closet! Everykitty follow me!

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica

U sed u wd luk 4 my toof & Beauty's tail. THWAP!

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I think the greeblings have them! That's why I'm hunting them!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 5
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old April 13th 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

storrmmee being very small is sqweezin behinda boxes anna seein no toof or
tailz onna back kornerfz,... diz iza bit neater dan da softz klozet,

Old April 13th 10, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett laughs at her friend, diz iz a lotz neater dan grambly kloset. Jus
ask Willow who tries toget on da shlfes all da timez.

Old April 15th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Yoo shud see Meowmie n Pawz klozit..yew kant fynd nuffin en dere..
Trusst mee on dat une..Mosey

Old April 16th 10, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

poor stormee iffin you are furry small eet more.
no toof? no tayle?
beauty

Old April 19th 10, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i iz beri small anna i eatz more dan da big mencatz in mine howze, da soft
sayz she envyz mine metablizm but hersuf duzint like payin mine fudz billz,
Storrmmee

Old April 19th 10, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

i am a fluffy kitty an its hard to chase greeblings. kan you catch
dem? an tell da soft she shudd giff yew more and more fudz.
beauty

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:38:38 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

i iz beri small anna i eatz more dan da big mencatz in mine howze, da soft
sayz she envyz mine metablizm but hersuf duzint like payin mine fudz billz,
Storrmmee
.. .

Old April 19th 10, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz beri luki in diz howze we gtza free feedin, whic meanz we getsa dry
kibblez whenefur we wantz, anna we alzo getsa snakz furm timeta time,

wrote:

i iz beri small anna i eatz more dan da big mencatz in mine howze, da soft
sayz she envyz mine metablizm but hersuf duzint like payin mine fudz
billz,
Storrmmee
. ..

Old April 20th 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

kan yew see the greeblings? i hurd they haff louise toof an my tayle.
beauty
ps yew kan neffurr haff enuff fudz.