Our mofing 'venture

Old June 14th 10, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Our mofing 'venture

Dis was a bizee weekend fur usses. Meowmie an Paw decided dat Paw
needed company out in Chicatgo, so when Paw comed back to Eye-oh-uh
this weekend him taked us kitties back to Chicatgo wif him.

We all left Eye-oh-uh about 4 in da affurnoon, an we didn't get to
Chicatgo until affur 10 at night cuz Paw maked several stops to check
on usses (we was all in kitty crates on da back seat of Paw's pickup
truck). We getted to Chicatgo an Paw set up a bunch of litter boxes
and some food an water in da downstairs bedroom, den locked us all in
da bedroom while him unloaded da rest of da stuffs from da truck.. Den
him opened da bedroom door.

Harri an Me was da firstest to go exploring da new howse. Paw has some
of da doors closed, so we wasn't able to check out da whole place, but
we got to look over most of it. Amelia came out exploring just a few
minutes affur we did. Sammy was scared, though, and him hided in da
closet until affur midnight.

[An orange paw with white socks streaks over and whaps Ranger atop the head]

Sammy: I was not hiding! I was in stealth mode, maintaining my cover
until I was sure that greeblings weren't going to pop out of hiding
while all of *you* cats were lollygagging and looking around.

Ranger: Snork Yeah, okay, sure! Anyhow, Paw getted to bed a lot later
than him normally does, so him is purrty tired today. Him is off at his
toona place, and we is all 'spectigating the howse closer. I will post
more news as more interesting fings happen.

Ranger

Old June 14th 10, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 14, 10:50*am, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

Ranger

Fangyu Ranger four a furry gudgud report on a difficul an stressfull
subjek. I am shor effurrywun is wooking forard to heering mor.

Wiff purrs

--
Maggy May

Old June 14th 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz beri innereztin, alla ucatz kamed wif urown paw... diz meanz yourown
meowmie iz stuk wiffza juzta doggie thing? too bad fur hersef, Tiger

Old June 14th 10, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On 2010-06-14 10:24:54 -0500, Stormmee said:

diz iz beri innereztin, alla ucatz kamed wif urown paw... diz meanz
yourown meowmie iz stuk wiffza juzta doggie thing? too bad fur hersef,
Tiger

Yep, Meowmie is stuck in da Eye-oh-uh howse wif just Starr da Dog snicker.

Old June 14th 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I sure bets dat yourown meowmie will petz ursefz lotz when her getz der,
Tiger

Old June 14th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Yep, I am sure she will. Actually, I'll bet dat Harri will get da
firstest Meowmie pets. Harri used to be exclusively Paw's cat, but
lately has been letting Meowmie snuggle wif her too. Meowmie has felt
furry honored, so her will prolly want to snuggle firstest wif Harri.

But her will snuggle wif all of usses. An I will still sleep on
Meowmie's pillow, and nibble on her ear in da morning when it's time
fur her to wake up.

Old June 15th 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:50:53 -0500, Ranger
Greykitten's nimble, little paws typed:

Dis was a bizee weekend fur usses. Meowmie an Paw decided dat Paw
needed company out in Chicatgo, so when Paw comed back to Eye-oh-uh
this weekend him taked us kitties back to Chicatgo wif him.

Fangu Ranger,

Fur dis repurrt! It sowndz like yoo had kwite an
adbenture, and will continue to haff 'bentures for
kwite sum time!

Gibb mine purrs to yur paw and wish him gud luck
wif hiz noo job!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/14/2010 7:30:15 PM
Old June 15th 10, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 14, 8:50*am, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
[...]

Dooly enturred in da rekkurdz ob Da partmint ob Inteeryur.
Enny furdur deetailz fur da rekurdz?
MeOwy
Sekitarry ob da Inteereeur

Da venture Granby Cat community 3 February 13th 08 10:32 PM
venture Granby Cat community 1 September 20th 07 03:12 AM
Our own Ventu Granby Cat community 6 September 17th 07 02:16 PM
Venture Granby Cat community 59 September 6th 07 08:13 PM
We'z mofing - again. Harri Roadcat[_2_] Cat community 13 April 26th 07 02:20 AM