Big snow coming

Old February 2nd 11, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default Big snow coming**

up to twenty inches is the potential here in springfield, soft
"Amelia" We are getting snow non stop, but where I am, it's kind of on the
edge
of the storm, so we should 'only' get about 6 or 8 inches, by the time
it ends tomorrow.

a LOT of places are getting a LOT more snow than where I am.

The weather guy on WGN morning news is saying that this storm has the
potential to be the largest storm in Chicago history. We're hoping the
storm doesn't realize it's potential

Amelia

n wai r u smylingh Unka Dan? waffs...ai gnow yoo wike da kold n da
snowmonsterz...
yeUP. Gnow YOO qwit hurtingh yerownself.
MRRRRRT on dem rib paynez.
Luvz
Mosey * * * * * adingh sum snofwaikz fur yew.

Old February 2nd 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:55:12 -0600, Amelia
wrote:

All kitties and humans living in or near the Midwest US, have you all
checked that you have plenty of kitty food and human food on hand? There
is a really big snow storm moving this way. Here in the Chicatgo suburbs
we're expecting between 18 and 20 inches of snow between tonight and
Wednesday morning.

Amelia

Port to da Carribean fast. CNN's Chicago satellite dish gotr blowed
down.
Cinder who loves the warm places
Old February 2nd 11, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 01:36:24 GMT, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:55:12 -0600, Amelia wrote:

All kitties and humans living in or near the Midwest US, have you all
checked that you have plenty of kitty food and human food on hand? There
is a really big snow storm moving this way. Here in the Chicatgo suburbs
we're expecting between 18 and 20 inches of snow between tonight and
Wednesday morning.

Amelia

I went to the store on Sunday afternoon, and bought a big bag of food
for Lorelei. And a package of treats, too

It's been snowing here since about 8PM on Sunday evening, and it's not
going to stop until sometime on Tuesday.

The end of my driveway is already piled high with snow from the
snowplow(s). I couldn't drive anywhere if my life depended on it.

We have now reached 5 feet of snow for this winter: more than the
'average' for an entire winter.

And March is the month we 'traditionally' get the most snow

I hate winter, and this winter has been especially bad, with so much
snow, and below zero F. temperatures.

I got lucky he we only got 4 inches, which isn't bad at all, for 2
days of snow; almost none fell on Tuesday.

The weather prophets were wrong. THey often are.

I've been listening to the news, and a LOT of the USA is getting hit a
LOT worse than here in the upper Midwest.

I saw on the news that New York, and ALL the area around it, is probably
going to get a VERY bad ICE STORM

THose scare me WAY more than snow, because the electrical power can go
out, and without electricity, I don't have any heat.

I'm sure it's same in almost all buildings

I hope the weather prophets are wrong about how bad it's going to be on
the East Coast. THey were wrong about how much snow I got he we got
about half of what they predicted.

Sending purrs for all kitties, and their humans, who are affected by
this HUGE storm
Old February 2nd 11, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I hopes dat yoo is pwaying nurse-kitty fur him!

I been doing dat. I been curled up on Paw's chest purring so dat him can
rub mine tummy an relax.

Harri
Old February 2nd 11, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 17:02:36 -0800, Sundance wrote:

Iz yurown Paw catfoozed abowt hizown anatomee? He hit hizown hed but itz
da ribz dat hurtz?

Sundance

I been finking bout dat. You know how sometimes hoomins say dat anofur
human is full of hot air? Mebbe mine Paw is too, an when him hit hims
head on da ice it compressed da hot air there, and it expanded hims ribs
til dey hurt. Like when you squeeze a balloon.

Harri
Old February 2nd 11, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we still gotz no sun, itz so gloomee anna kowde dat furee turned the drapez
klozed... he nefur duz diz... owrz tempurashure iz spotsa get to minuz 8
tonite wiffa wind chill of minuz 23, OEJ not likin da kowlde
"MLB" wrote in message
Storrmmee wrote:
fang ursef, da windmonzterz iz beree nozee anna da furee luked owt anna
said it wuz white owt kondishunz, OEJ, who iz shoving MH ofur ta get purt
offa blankee
"Amelia" wrote in message
We are getting snow non stop, but where I am, it's kind of on the
edge
of the storm, so we should 'only' get about 6 or 8 inches, by the
time
it ends tomorrow.

a LOT of places are getting a LOT more snow than where I am.
The weather guy on WGN morning news is saying that this storm has the
potential to be the largest storm in Chicago history. We're hoping the
storm doesn't realize it's potential

Amelia

Senin purrrs fur al tu bee saf frum da stormm. TuTu

Owrs sun iz shynin britli but itz sposd tu go tu zerow tunyt. Iz had a
sunbaf trew da windo tuday. TuTu

Old February 2nd 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we got between 8 and 13 inches depending on where they measure, furree says
about five or six inches here at the hotel... weather people and base ball
players are the only people who can be right a third of the time, still be
experts, professionals and get paid big bucks, if my qwack or attorney were
only right a third of the time i would be ****ed or dead, soft

Old February 2nd 11, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/1/2011 1:46 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

On 1/31/2011 9:55 AM, Amelia wrote:
All kitties and humans living in or near the Midwest US, have you all
checked that you have plenty of kitty food and human food on hand? There
is a really big snow storm moving this way. Here in the Chicatgo suburbs
we're expecting between 18 and 20 inches of snow between tonight and
Wednesday morning.

Amelia

We live in the east and we are getting the storm too. Snow today and
snow, sleet , ice Wednesday. We have stocked up on kitty food and
human food so we are okay for now.

All kitties and humans stay safe.

I know Unka Bill from the group only. We have not met in RL. Maybe some
day we will.

--
Ann

in Connecticut
Old February 2nd 11, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:36:14 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

we still gotz no sun, itz so gloomee anna kowde dat furee turned the
drapez klozed... he nefur duz diz... owrz tempurashure iz spotsa get to
minuz 8 tonite wiffa wind chill of minuz 23, OEJ not likin da kowlde

We have about 2 feet of snow in the back yard, with drifts near the house
and the fence about 4 feet deep. Paw had to get a shovel and dig a path
across the porch and through the drifts to the yard so Starr da Dog could
get out to do her business.

Amelia