Ping: Meowy

Old September 26th 11, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Meowy

On Sep 26, 5:45*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
yez we wull liksat a go, we wuz hopin fur pari,... between dat anna prolee
sum wunnerful aksessoreez furn petunias, we will all luk wunnerful, dija
efur notize dat petunia haza bezt aksezzorieez efur? *OEJ"Meowy" wrote in message

On Sep 25, 1:03 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:

duz diz mean we kan go soppin wherefur we wants? OEJs
"Mau, High Priestess - Temple of Bast" wrote in
messagenews:114ovrnt8nnh.14uk5x2m1679f.dlg@40tude. net...

Mrrrrk, Meowy!

I have approved your requesition for the loan of a Migic Carpet fromthe
Temple museum. Our curator and librarian, Mercurio will deliver it to
you.

===============================

[A porter twinkles in Meowy's home, and a very old, but sprightly grey
cat,
with steel-rimmed eyeglasses and an earing in one ear steps out. He is
wearing a collar with a hanging scarab on it. He is followed by a
shimmering
ball...]

Meow, Meowy!

I am Mercurio the librarian and curator of the Temple of Bast in Egypt.

Old September 26th 11, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I sure hopez da two sisfurz knowz where we should go anna what we shuld du
beclawz I sure duzint, OEJ
wrote in message

[...]

I've
brought along a Magic Carpet for you and your friends [he touches the
shimmering ball, and a beautifully woven oriental carpet materializes]
use. This is a very old carpet from our museum collection,
representing
the
time before electronics when these carpets were used as you now use
teleporters.

It will expand to hold as many cats as you need, and it offers the
experience of whisking you through the air to your destination. Use it
well!

With that, he ports back to Egypt!

--
Mrrrrrkk,

Mau, High Priestess
Temple of Bast, Egypt- Hide quoted text -

Teknikwy yes. Usses wekwestid tu barrow da majik carpit tu go
spusifikwy tew Paree, beclaws ai muts fynd a dwess tu matsh mine hat,
an da Two Purrzhan Girls abbized dat ai shop in Paree.

Dey gno awl boutted da fatshen capidl. Dere is pwenny spayse on da
carpit fur mor grrls. Wud Stormee wike tu go? An hur sisfurs?

MeOwy, holding on tight to the carpet, an glad she still got her claws-

....and so the majik carpet sweeps into the sky with lots of kitties
sitting on it. Its not skeery, because its mAjikal.
After a brief moment, a wondrous sight appeers below - the million
twinklings of the City of Lights.

the girrl kitties are welcomed into the fashion capitol of the world
by the Parisian maestro of the stylish girrlkittee, himself.

Time to shop.

Old September 26th 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"
Sqweex purozez uh nip shampane toazt befur dey goh shoppingh.
TEW SHOPPING FUR BOOTIFUL GOWNS
gwasses tink

An now to Paree! MEOWW Cybele MEOW Oriane! Wets usses too da fatshun
capiddle ob da whirld!
Im on da weigh too sweep yoo upp on da majik carpet.

Meowy, gingerly stepping onto the carpet and jumpiing a little when it
moovs

Cybïle: Oooooh! What a way to traful!

Oriane: Girlcats! Who wood wike to go to Paree fur a widdle pre-ball
shoppink?

weh wud wuv tew go tew Paree wiff yew sez Pipps, Sqweex n Mimzy

ai wyl stai at owr big hoam n tayke kare of Mayzy n Tygur wile mai wink
MeOwy goze shopping en Paree
Hab fun yuw luffly wimmin Mosey

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/25/2011 6:30:08 PM

Old September 27th 11, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote in message

[...]

Time to shop.- Hide quoted text -

Hm. Me neefur. Usses cud aksx sumwun.
How bout nip shampayne furst?
*clink*
MeOwy

Old September 27th 11, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:47:50 -0700 (PDT), Meowy wrote:

...and so the majik carpet sweeps into the sky with lots of kitties
sitting on it. Its not skeery, because its mAjikal.
After a brief moment, a wondrous sight appeers below - the million
twinklings of the City of Lights.

the girrl kitties are welcomed into the fashion capitol of the world
by the Parisian maestro of the stylish girrlkittee, himself.

Time to shop.

[a clowder of girl-cats wanders down the Rue Cambon, past Chanel and into a
feline-only street. On an elegant kitty-sized brownstone is a sign
"Balenciaga". Oriane leads them in]

Bongjohr, M. Balenciaga, she meows into the back

[A slender and graceful cat, wearing a dark blue suit, cream silk shirt and
a green paisley ascot that matches his eyes walks over and hugs Oriane]

Ah, Mlle. Oriane, you haff brought your friends to mine studio! What luffly
girlcats you are! Well, kitties, mine accessories and pret-a-porter are in
the room to zee right, and I, mineownself, son of Cristobal Balenciaga's
cat, weelmake yourownsefves a one ob a kind gown.

[With that, he wraps Oriane in blue silk gazar, pins it here and there and
stands back to admire it]

Zere, zees weel wook wubby on you! [two assistant cats mark the silk,
undrape Oriane and take it into the workshops to be made into her gown]

Zoo! Who eez nekst?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/26/2011 7:41:32 PM
Old September 27th 11, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

OEJ steps up,... she wonders what he will do with an asymetrical calico with
black, white, orange, and a bit of tan...
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
[...]

Cyble & Oriane

Old September 27th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 26, 7:50*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
[...]

Ahem. *hic*. I am on a whirlwide kwest fur a gaown dat matches mine
hat (Meowy points to a green leaf upside down upon her head) which I
wuz da lukky surprize benafursiary ob, afdur napping underneef a
housepwant.

I am finking ob sumfing in a pea green peu-de-soie wif iridessent lim
green chiffon overweigh. OK?
*hic*
I wil haff a kwik nap wile yoo ar fynding sutch a dwess.
MeOwy
Old September 27th 11, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

...and so the majik carpet sweeps into the sky with lots of kitties
sitting on it. Its not skeery, because its mAjikal.
After a brief moment, a wondrous sight appeers below - the million
twinklings of the City of Lights.

the girrl kitties are welcomed into the fashion capitol of the world
by the Parisian maestro of the stylish girrlkittee, himself.

Time to shop.

After stepping off da majik carpet,
Sqweex proposes a toast wiff nip champain TEW SHOPPING gwasses tink n den
dissupear.

[...]

Pipps, Mimzy n Sqweex aree wooking uhrownd n wunt sum hulp en desiding wat
tew ware. Dey r awl umyzed at
Pipps aI am small brown n bwack wif stripes kan yoo hulp me pweeze? ai
dunt now inny French n mai momct Sweex heer iz d same but
hur hz long bootiful fur n uh booriful floomoy tail.
Mimzy: ai m black wif eyes dat change colors n ai m uh majikal whimsy qat ,
innyfing shiny n sparly wyl beh fyne.
weh hab our credit kards sew toonz are uff noe katsurn at awl.
Fank yew vury mutch yer shop is breftayling [Pipps n Sqweex ugree]

Old September 27th 11, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

[With that, he wraps Oriane in blue silk gazar, pins it here and there
and stands back to admire it]

Zere, zees weel wook wubby on you! [two assistant cats mark the silk,
undrape Oriane and take it into the workshops to be made into her gown]

Zoo! Who eez nekst?

Ooh, I'd like to see what you could do for for a zaftig tortie girl, M.
Balenciaga. I have a hard time finding flattering outfits.

Amelia

Ping MeOwy Granby Cat community 3 January 7th 11 06:04 PM
ping Meowy Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 3 October 22nd 10 11:47 PM
Ping MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 6 July 28th 10 12:02 PM
ping MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 10 July 18th 10 05:35 PM
Ping MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_4_] Cat community 3 February 5th 10 07:45 PM