Dont forget all da faxz

Old August 27th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Dont forget all da faxz

On Aug 26, 9:38 pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Ifn yuns encurag him he will mek me mek Uncl Bill typebite about
datime he beated up da big racoom on is veryown porch. Hee tol me dat
becuze he thot I mite wanna hav sum kittens bud I gav dat up.

Maggy May

I would luf to hear about dat.

Sammy

Glad you ast. I wuz peesfully eetin myown dinner onda porch. De udder
kitties was aroun da bowl. Da fudz wuz gudgud dat nit. Den Konrad, r
d*g, startd barkng frum dadoor. An den a big, monster raccoom come
upona porch an shuvd everywun away frum our veryown fudz. Konrad wudda
made him goaway bud he waz stuck inna IN. But he was watchin, so you
could ast him aboud it.

Anyways, I wasn gonna stan for diz nonsens. I new datda raccoom wuz
big an strong bud I figur he never met a kitty of my quickness. So I
lean in der an giv him a wun-two on his maskface an he tanny up an
growl at me. An Konrad tryin to jump right THRU dadoor to help
myownself. But I din need no help, aldo I preciated da noble d*g for
offrin.

I jumpup inda air an go whackwhack at hisown face again. I see da
scratchez an I no I gottim on da run. When I jumpup again he turn an
runnoff daporch. Da lady-kitties wuz rilly given MEE da eye, I tell
yu. Dey alredy luv me but dat nite drov dem wile.

Da raccoom staid aroun off of daporch. Der wuz lotsa gudgud fudz, lik
always, so we left him sum. I am not mean but I am quik an brav.

Wascal

Note from Will: This actually happened, although the only human
witness, Bruce ("Daddy" in the story) only saw the last leap and smack/
smack and the retreat of the raccoon. The cats did leave some food in
the bowl and brer coon did come, very slowly and respectfully, back on
the porch and finished it. Bruce didn't let Konrad loose on him
because he figured the poor critter had had enough hassle for one
night.

Konrad has long since gone RB, so Wascal's account is the only one we
have of the early fight. Konrad's love and protectiveness toward his
cat friends was always heartwarming. Wascal is quite old himself and,
although he doesn't seem to know it, was altered quite a few years
ago. So if he suggests that some cat on here have his kittens he is
just going through the motions.

Will in New Haven

--

"If once a man indulges himself in Murder, very soon he comes
to think little of Robbing, and from Robbing he comes next to

Old August 27th 07, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Aug 26, 7:55 pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
respectfully shredded...

[...]

When I was growing up here, in southcentral Wisconsin, I encountered
an owl, some kind of snake (I remember my folks saying it was a garter
snake, but it looked bigger to me than that), and a black widow spider
(not all at the same time) on the screened-in porch of our family
house... and we didn't even live in a frickin' wooded area!!!

Too bad I never ran across a racoon though. I love them. They are
awesome animals, IMVHO. Yeah, they're a bit on the destructive side,
but they seem really clever and smart.

--- Unca Cory

Old August 27th 07, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

snip
Anyways, I wasn gonna stan for diz nonsens. I new datda raccoom wuz
big an strong bud I figur he never met a kitty of my quickness. So I
lean in der an giv him a wun-two on his maskface an he tanny up an
growl at me. An Konrad tryin to jump right THRU dadoor to help
myownself. But I din need no help, aldo I preciated da noble d*g for
offrin.

I jumpup inda air an go whackwhack at hisown face again. I see da
scratchez an I no I gottim on da run. When I jumpup again he turn an
runnoff daporch. Da lady-kitties wuz rilly given MEE da eye, I tell
yu. Dey alredy luv me but dat nite drov dem wile.

Da raccoom staid aroun off of daporch. Der wuz lotsa gudgud fudz, lik
always, so we left him sum. I am not mean but I am quik an brav.

Wascal

Wow! Datz im-purr-essive! I'z heard dat racooms is bigbig critters and
haf bigbig teef an claws. You must be a furry brave kitty.

An dat was furry kind of you, to leaf sum food fur da racoom.

Sammy
Old August 27th 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 27, 7:54 am, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
snip

[...]

We wuz furry fullfull, an dafudz wud be wasted becuz kitty fudz meks r
Konradd*g sik, so he ain awowwed to eets it. Do hee iz gon an I misses
him. Now it jes me an Daddy an Hether, a Eardale Terrorist, hoo iz a
niz d*g bud no Konrad. Uzed to be a wot more kitties aroun de ol barn.
An Daddy's Meowmie, our Grandma. Sew I stay inna IN to keeps Daddy an
Heather cumpny. An iz warmer inna winter. An wee ony go outs daytim an
Heather protec me an Daddy frum coyoteeez an hyeners. I see hyeners
onda Animal Planet. Sumtimes yu need a good d*ggy.

Wascal

Old August 27th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:14:51 +0000, Will in New Haven wrote:

We wuz furry fullfull, an dafudz wud be wasted becuz kitty fudz meks r
Konradd*g sik, so he ain awowwed to eets it. Do hee iz gon an I misses
him. Now it jes me an Daddy an Hether, a Eardale Terrorist, hoo iz a
niz d*g bud no Konrad. Uzed to be a wot more kitties aroun de ol barn.
An Daddy's Meowmie, our Grandma. Sew I stay inna IN to keeps Daddy an
Heather cumpny. An iz warmer inna winter. An wee ony go outs daytim an
Heather protec me an Daddy frum coyoteeez an hyeners. I see hyeners
onda Animal Planet. Sumtimes yu need a good d*ggy.

Wascal

Yep, dat's troo. We duzn't haf one, but our Unka Pat used to have Samantha
Kitty livin wif him, and Samantha allez liked hafin Bridget-da-Dog to
purrtect her.

All of usses in mineown howse is Catifurnians dat jus moved to da Grate
Planes states. We'z new to Eye-oh-ih, soz we all getz to learn bout snowy
weafur together. Ourz Meowmie knows bout snow - her growed up in Mew
Jersey - but da rest of usses nefur lived is snow places befur. But wez
used to see coyotes where we used to live. Dey's scary. I'm glad youz gots
a d*g to keep dem away from you an your Daddy.

Sammy
Old August 28th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:34:18 -0500, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Ourz Meowmie knows bout snow - her growed up in Mew
Jersey -

Mew Joisey! Where? We iz in Mew Joisey, buttid rite acrawz da ribber
frum Mew Yawk Cittie!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/27/2007 8:34:47 PM
Old August 28th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:34:18 -0500, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Ourz Meowmie knows bout snow - her growed up in Mew
Jersey -

Mew Joisey! Where? We iz in Mew Joisey, buttid rite acrawz da ribber
frum Mew Yawk Cittie!

Here liffed in Haddenfield for a lot of years when her was a kitten, den
her liffed in East Brunswick for sum years.

Sammy
Old August 29th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wscal, you ix ferry ferry smartz to tink of dat. O.T. admirin dis new
kitty.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
s.com...

Granby wrote:
Las weekz someonz told me howta get in da outz, you knowz getz bak 6
feetz
and SPRING when da door openz? Well, whoeffer told me dat forgotted
somfin
reallirealli importan, dat iz ta tuck in myown tailz. I did it all just
finez and den, da gramby hadz my tail in herown handz and da offer hqand
under my tummi and boom, I waz bak in da houze. Willow hisspittin cauze
she
didn make da outz dis day.

I uz dis to get to da IN an mebbe yuns cud use it to get to da out.
Wun nite I din wanna seep in da barn, altho I usully don mind. So I
wated for Konrad, r d*g, to come to da OUT. Konrad is bigbig an I am
a big tomcat bud not bigbig. I wandered aroun da yard wid Kinrad an
waited for him to go inna IN. Affer awile he god to door an yell for
Daddy to wet himin an Itog unner his belly. Id wuz dark an rainy an
Daddy din see me under Kinrad tummy ez he wennin. Den I seeped onna
couch. Berry warmcuddly. I wen out wen Daddy put out da fudz four da
barncats.

I diddit seferal times dat winter. Den Daddy saw me doit. He sez, "you
reeely wan in, doncha?" So now I wiv indaIN an onee seep OUT wen I
wanna.

Daddy don have no puter, so had my fren Maggie May have her Uncl Bill
typebite dis.

Wascal

Old August 29th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:00:10 -0500, Samuel Redcat Mahoney's nimble,
little paws typed:

Mew Joisey! Where? We iz in Mew Joisey, buttid rite acrawz da ribber
frum Mew Yawk Cittie!

Here liffed in Haddenfield for a lot of years when her was a kitten, den
her liffed in East Brunswick for sum years.

Sammy

Haddonfield iz far far buttid E. Brunswick iz in da middle ov da
state. We'z far frum dere. Do you gize effur come to Mew Joisey to
bisit her fambly?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs