Ping Amelia

Old February 9th 09, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Ping Amelia

Hav yu chozin uh rumm at da Madonna Inn yet?
Purrleeeze du.
An iz dere ennytink dat I shud rememfurr tu du
dat I habint thot ov yet?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 9th 09, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I dunno...I gezz we shud...I'll azk him whut he tinkz wen he getz bak
frum da batchlurz Pardy.
Hmmm ...I'll hav tu du sum reesertsh...hmmmm...
Fangz furr azkink, Bekky
du yu mynd if I sumtymz kawl yu Becky or Bekky, Rebecca?
I yam not wantink tu be tuu furrwurdz, juzt moor frendlee, ya kno
--
Pitô.ônya

news

Old February 9th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Hav yu chozin uh rumm at da Madonna Inn yet?
Purrleeeze du.
An iz dere ennytink dat I shud rememfurr tu du
dat I habint thot ov yet?

I haven't yet, but I will look at the room list this evening and have my
hoomin post for me. Do we know if they have any secret kitty-only rooms
that aren't listed on their web site?

Amelia
Old February 10th 09, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Wewll, I went an luukt uhgin... I kudunt fynd eenny kitty olny ruumz.
I tink meowmee reserft da hole playze.Day ar awll juzt grate.
Wud yu feel moor kumfurrtibbel inna cave ruum, urr uh fluffy pink wun?
Dere ar sooooo menny tu chooze frum!
--
Pitô.ônya