ping Amelia

Old April 12th 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default ping Amelia

We wuz wunnerin haow yer gandmeowmie is fealing sinse hur faownd owt ubaowt
hur cancermonster. We hate doze cancermonsters n we r still purrin fur
herownself.
Luffs
Mosey for hiz famlee

Old April 12th 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote:

We wuz wunnerin haow yer gandmeowmie is fealing sinse hur faownd owt ubaowt
hur cancermonster. We hate doze cancermonsters n we r still purrin fur
herownself.
Luffs
Mosey for hiz famlee

Well her has to go for chemo every three weeks, and the chemo makes her
feel sick for about a week, so she can deal with that. She got her chemo
Wednesday, and by the morning she's starting to feel better.

Amelia
Old April 12th 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

We wuz wunnerin haow yer gandmeowmie is fealing sinse hur faownd owt
ubaowt
hur cancermonster. We hate doze cancermonsters n we r still purrin fur
herownself.
Luffs
Mosey for hiz famlee

Well her has to go for chemo every three weeks, and the chemo makes her
feel sick for about a week, so she can deal with that. She got her chemo
Wednesday, and by the morning she's starting to feel better.

Amelia

I feal sorry dat hur haz tew thru dat chemo but iffen hur kan handle it
umkay,
dat will mayke hur bedder. We will keep purring for hurself.
PUUUUURS
Mosey

Old April 15th 09, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:05:40 -0700, Mosey =`^..^`= wrote:

We wuz wunnerin haow yer gandmeowmie is fealing sinse hur faownd owt
ubaowt hur cancermonster. We hate doze cancermonsters n we r still
purrin fur herownself.
Luffs
Mosey for hiz famlee

My Paw talked to Grandmeowmie this morning. She's not feeling really good
right now, but we're hoping she will feel better soon.

Amelia

Old April 15th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

And more purrrrs frum Nova Scotia. Maybe we should have a cancer
monster hunt!?

Fred.

--
Peace,