RWatchtower (Jehovah's Witnesses) to BAN PUSSIES for Cult-members?e: H

Old August 27th 03, 05:45 PM
M.C. Mullen

Default RWatchtower (Jehovah's Witnesses) to BAN PUSSIES for Cult-members?e: H

What a lot of nonsense! The JWs are known to twist scripture.

| Can one deny that the chance exists
| that the same grave consequences could visit your home that fell upon
John?

Don't know of *any* such case.

| Clearly, God disapproved of this 'birthday' party. Should we not then
| disapprove (without showing any malicious intent, for Godly hatred of
every
| last part of the wicked system of things is a manifestation of our
| obedience to Jehovah) of cats the way the scriptures recommend?

It's the wickedness of the *human heart* the bible refers to!!

| Throughout history, particularly in the middle ages and reaching its
climax
| in the Salem Witch trials of the 1600s, cats were recognized by the forces
| of Christendom as carriers - if not direct incarnatations - of demons.
| While, in common with most beliefs of the empire of false religion, no
| evidence has ever been found to support this, the symbolism of cats still
| remain.

If it was a false religion as you say, why then should we carry on believing
this nonsense?
No! Now we know better and do not support those wrong beliefs about cats!

| The careful student of the Bible will acknowledge that nowhere within it
is
| any species ('kind') of cat referred to in favorable terms.

Dogs are not mentioned either, and canaries and guinea pigs and giraffes
and zebras, monkeys and, and ...

| While the animal itself may be unaware of
| this, it serves only its true master - Satan, the devil.

No it serves killing mice....

| The scriptures clearly indicate that neither Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,
| faithful Job, the Apostles, Jesus, Charles Russell nor any other human
| bearing God's favor himself owned a cat.

.... and therefore it was so clear that cats were about that there's no need
to mention it.

| Should we simply assume that this
| is a mere coincidence? No, surely not! This was the case because these
| individuals did not want to be like the heathen contemporaries of their
| respective days who showed no regard for how God feels about owning a cat.

No! What they did instead: they didn't *worship* the cats.

| Additionally, cats practice many unclean habits not befitting a Christian
| household: coughing up fur balls, licking inappropriate body areas
| (inappropriate handling), urination on the floor, eating dead animals
often
| with their blood, vocal promiscuity and widespread sexual misconduct
| without the benefit or sanctity of matrimony or fidelity, abuse of catnip
| (an intoxicant herb), stealing food from the table, and so on. What sort
of
| example does this give our young ones endeavoring to faithfully serve
| Jehovah?

And how about dogs?

The removal of the cat must therefore be carefully
| planned, and a Christian will know he must not give a satanic being to
| another person, on penalty of bloodguilt.

PLONK!!

Old August 27th 03, 05:45 PM
M.C. Mullen