SamANfa lurn frum MOI

Old August 26th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default SamANfa lurn frum MOI

Da wivving rume iz one level downe frum da kichum an dining rume. Da
mere hoomins and Da Bear yooz da steps too gets downe. We can dew it
too an sumtimz do buted it iz boring.

Yoozhully, we skwwz throo tha fence along da edj ub da dining rume,
step onto da bak ub da big komfy chare an den eether go onto the arm
ub da chare an jump to da floor or onto the seet ub da chare an jump
to da floor.

I went fru yesserday an I wuz SEW PROWDE wen widdle Sammy follered mee
an did it jus perfek.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN
Old August 26th 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:41:49 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Da wivving rume iz one level downe frum da kichum an dining rume. Da
mere hoomins and Da Bear yooz da steps too gets downe. We can dew it too
an sumtimz do buted it iz boring.

Yoozhully, we skwwz throo tha fence along da edj ub da dining rume, step
onto da bak ub da big komfy chare an den eether go onto the arm ub da
chare an jump to da floor or onto the seet ub da chare an jump to da
floor.

I went fru yesserday an I wuz SEW PROWDE wen widdle Sammy follered mee
an did it jus perfek.

You is a good teacher, Sunrise.
Old August 26th 09, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 26, 9:44*am, Samuel Redcat wrote:
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:41:49 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Da wivving rume iz one level downe frum da kichum an dining rume. Da
mere hoomins and Da Bear yooz da steps too gets downe. We can dew it too
an sumtimz do buted it iz boring.

Yoozhully, we skwwz throo tha fence along da edj ub da dining rume, step
onto da bak ub da big komfy chare an den eether go onto the arm ub da
chare an jump to da floor or onto the seet ub da chare an jump to da
floor.

I went fru yesserday an I wuz SEW PROWDE wen widdle Sammy follered mee
an did it jus perfek.

You is a good teacher, Sunrise.

Dat she iss. An pwiddy too? Hur studint gonna fawl in luv wif
hursewf.
Puppy wuv, dat wud be.
MeOwy
Old August 26th 09, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 26, 2:07*pm, MeOwy wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:44*am, Samuel Redcat wrote:

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:41:49 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Da wivving rume iz one level downe frum da kichum an dining rume. Da
mere hoomins and Da Bear yooz da steps too gets downe. We can dew it too
an sumtimz do buted it iz boring.

Yoozhully, we skwwz throo tha fence along da edj ub da dining rume, step
onto da bak ub da big komfy chare an den eether go onto the arm ub da
chare an jump to da floor or onto the seet ub da chare an jump to da
floor.

I went fru yesserday an I wuz SEW PROWDE wen widdle Sammy follered mee
an did it jus perfek.

You is a good teacher, Sunrise.

Dat she iss. *An pwiddy too? *Hur studint gonna fawl in luv wif
hursewf.
Puppy wuv, dat wud be.

Oh, DAT wuz funnee. Gud wun, Meowie.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old September 3rd 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^,,^=

Da wivving rume iz one level downe frum da kichum an dining rume. Da
mere hoomins and Da Bear yooz da steps too gets downe. We can dew it
too an sumtimz do buted it iz boring.

Yoozhully, we skwwz throo tha fence along da edj ub da dining rume,
step onto da bak ub da big komfy chare an den eether go onto the arm
ub da chare an jump to da floor or onto the seet ub da chare an jump
to da floor.

I went fru yesserday an I wuz SEW PROWDE wen widdle Sammy follered mee
an did it jus perfek.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY WUN

I get yelled at wen I git on da kounter. Mosey