Maggy May Tribyoot Thred

Old October 25th 10, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Maggy May Tribyoot Thred

Whut a lubly tribyoot. Yurown Mommy wuz furry speshul.

Rebecca

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Oct 22, 11:56 pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
I moved into Maggy May's house several years ago. Her human Mommy,
Micki, owned a house in West Haven and I rented part of it, with my
cat Feather. Maggy May had the softest, deepest coat. She was fluffy
and not in the sense of being pudgy. She was a bit matronly, shall we
say, but a neat small lady. With her fur, she was like a cheerful
little mottled gray and brown cloud. And those were the unimportant
physical qualities.

When we all moved here to Branford Maggy May was the leading cat of
the little community, settling in with no fuss. I will let the other
members of our household tell you about what she meant to them. To me,
she was a sweet little purring cloud of cat fur.

A slender grey-brown Himmy steps forward. Those who know Maggy May
can see a huge resemblance and know immediately this is Missy, her
daughter

Maggy May is mine Mommy. Shee allus had thyme four me, effen tho shee
allus had time for ennyboddy hoo needed herseff. Wen she reulized dat
I am skard ob hoomins hangs her head wich is nuthing to be prowed
ub, shee adBISED Meowmie Micki to keep me wen she foun homs for mine
litter-mates. Beclaws she GNEW dat Micki wood neffer be meen to mee,
effen tho I don' act gness to her.

An diss workd out well. Mine widdle bruther da gallant Winnie, arrifd
the nex yeer an she adBISED Mommy Micki to keep him beclaws hee wuz
perfek, wich he iz. Sew I gotted to liv wiff mine kitty-mommie and a
tolerubl hoomin an mine brother an sum lubbly doggies. An effen Uncl
Bill isn' tootoo bad. An wee had lotsa funfun, playin aroun da hous,
lern poker frum Uncl Billz kittie da Feather, an den dere wuz dis
nosegroop, wich reely brodund our horizuns. An mine mommy wuz allus
DERE for me. Wen I got nerbus about hoomins, she comforted me. Wen we
loss da gallant Winnie she held mee in her paws.

Wen she lay down for dat final gnap, shee tole mee shee wuz goin to
see da Winnie and I GNU not to be miserabl, aldo I am sad. An shee sed
to let Mommy Micki an Uncl Bill be gneiss too mee. And dey haff bin.
Furry gneiss. Wen I go to be wiff mine Mommy an mine brother, I won't
be sadsad butted it is pritty gness here for gnow.

--
Missy

Old October 25th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 16:49:20 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Wen I go to be wiff mine Mommy an mine brother, I won't
be sadsad butted it is pritty gness here for gnow.

A luffly tribyoot for a luffly mom-cat!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/24/2010 9:12:06 PM
Old October 26th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

This is gramby and as Piglett and Wascal are busy at the Ball in Paris I
will save this in their "caring for Betties File" in case these questions
ever come up again.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Maggy May will be rememfurred by her caring-for-bitties catmittee,
and the rest ov us tuu.

--
Pitô.ônya
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Mosey n his wife kitty Meowy, stand upp tewgeffer, holding pawz, n goh
tew
da podium.
Maggy May wuz uh wunnerful bootiful woman cat hoo luved bitties, Hur
hulped
bitties in reel life tew, n une dae ai wuz habbing uh BBQ n wen her
had
eeted, hur wispured sumpfifng tew her frendz, ubaowt me n Meowy gittin
winked, n den sayed gud bai n fangu fur da nise fudz n ported hoam,
gotted
uh gud brushing frum hur hoomin meowmie, taked uh dwimk uf wadder n
den
taked uh nap, n waked up at da Bridge, Maggy May, Meowy n ai wud wike
tew
fank yerownself fur mayking me n Meowy fawl en luv n den got winked on
Sept
25.
Maggy May, Yoo r dewing uh wunnerful fing fur da bitties at RB. Wee
luv yew
n mizz yew sew mutch.
[saowndz uff weeping in da hankies dat ai had mayde dat sai Jellical
Ball
2010 wiff sawft Rainbow kolorz]
Mosey Hugs Meowy, gnowing hur haz lost tew uff hur kin tew. ai luv yew
mine
sweet wife kitty n am sew sawry yoo losted
Caliope, n Poofie . Dey is happee gnow at da Bridge, wiff mine Unka
Mutt
showingh dem urownd n habbing fuhn.

Old October 26th 10, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 25, 8:49*pm, "Granby" wrote:
This is gramby and as Piglett and Wascal are busy at the Ball in Paris I
will save this in their "caring for Betties File" in case these questions
ever come up again.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in ...

WooToo shyly steps forward

I wuz furry, furry shie wen I movd in wiff mine Uncl Bill. I had
neffer livd wif uther cats until mine Meowmie tear got berry sik an
we movd to Saralan to live wiff min Ant Sara, Uncl Andres an Widdl
Heili, hoo got bornd wile we wivd dere sew shee cood meet her great-
granma, my Meowmie, da Gootch. Butted Mary cat wivd dere an shee hated
me an wanned to kill me. My Mommy an Uncl Andres an Ant Sara proTEKED
me but I gotted a reel, real bad umpresshun ub uther kitties.

Sew I movd intoo diss hous dat wuz full ob kitties an a doggy an a
stranj hoomin, Anti Micki. I gotted yoosd two Anti Micki reel quic
butted I woont let enny uther kitty in mine room. I wood getted as
bigbig as I cood, an I am mulch bigger den dese widdle Himmies, an I
wood hiss and threten dem. Sew no wood play wiff me an dey waz afraid.

Butted GNOT Maggy May. Shee wood sit ther an not hiss bak. She cam to
bisit severul timz an wood sit ther. An wun dey, wen I was reel tird
ob hissing an spittin an stopd for awile, shee started to purr. An her
purrs washd ober me an tookd aweigh mine feer. An shee becam mine firs
an bessest kitty fren. An wee had menny good bisits affer dat.
Yooshully we wood be kwiet butted sumtimz wee wood keep Uncl Bill
awak, wich is fun. An I becam frenz wiff her dottir Missy an her sun
da Gallant Winnie an da lovely Sunrise. All beclaws Maggy May wuz
pashent wiff mee an answurd mine hissing and spitting wiff purrs.

I am sorry dat shee is gon butted I GNO dat shee is wer shee can hep
bitties, inclooding dat baby ephedant da she allus wanned. And da baby
rat-chilrun dat went to da Brij recently.

Goodby for now mine fren, waiting is.

--
WooToo

Old October 26th 10, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

That was bootifulz WooToo anna iffin u effer needz a fren you can port ofver
to see myself. Wascal wud kum wiff u so u wudent haff to ba fraid.

Old October 27th 10, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mh is so beri prowd of hisown spekal furnd, knwoin how hard diz wuz fur
hersef... He skorts hersef bak to a kushin and gifez her one of doze rainbow
hankeez anna glazz of nip water to haf a little dwink,

ursef hadda wunnerful mommy anna she gifed me da bezt gift efur when ursef
notized minesef, MH

Old October 27th 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 26, 11:06*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
mh is so beri prowd of hisown spekal furnd, knwoin how hard diz wuz fur
hersef... He skorts hersef bak to a kushin and gifez her one of doze rainbow
hankeez anna glazz of nip water to haf a little dwink,

ursef hadda wunnerful mommy anna she gifed me da bezt gift efur when ursef
notized minesef,

Missy visibly relaxes with MH and takes a long drink of nip water,
dabs her eyes

Fangyu. Diss iz boff wunnerful an sadsad.

--
Missy Maggiesdottir

Old October 27th 10, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

one of da softz anna gramby's furndz inna rl sayed to dem onze, "the good
news IS the bad news" MH pouring more nip water

Old October 27th 10, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 27, 2:56*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
one of da softz anna gramby's furndz inna rl sayed to dem onze, "the good
news IS the bad news" *

Uncl Bill used to go to Providence rl.

--
WooToo

Old October 29th 10, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

When there is a break in the other tributes, Sunrise stands up

Maggy May an I knod eech uther a longlong thime. Shee wuz allus in my
corner wen I gneeded hurseff, aldo we were gnot allus in agreeblement
among our twoselfs. Shee yoosd to teez mee about bein vain and finking
dat song wuz about me. But da song I rememfer bessest wuz about her:

sings
When yoo weary
Furry small
When tears are in your eyes
I will dry them all

--
Sunrise

A Candle for Maggy May Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 0 July 14th 10 02:11 AM
Maggy May...bitties Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 2 July 10th 09 12:00 AM
ping Maggy May Granby Cat community 6 July 7th 08 11:41 PM
New thred Granby Cat anecdotes 52 March 4th 08 07:10 PM
A Valley--Tymz thred Sylvia M. Cat community 82 February 15th 04 11:19 PM