We WANT WUN

Old November 4th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default We WANT WUN

On dat uther nosegroup sumwun sed dat dere kitty has a vibramating
kushum dat sits on da flore an wiggles wen da kittee sits on it an
maSAJes da kittee. Efferykitty shud hab wun ob doze.

Sunrise

In effery RUME

--
Missy
Old November 4th 10, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mine name iz MH anna i greez wif diz message... da soft anna furee wuz lukin
atta cat geni, we thinkz we iz gettin two of deze in owrz new howze

Old November 4th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 4, 1:43*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
mine name iz MH anna i greez wif diz message... da soft anna furee wuz lukin
atta cat geni, we thinkz we iz gettin two of deze in owrz new howze

Sew yoo an me cood sit side by side an tok an be meSAJed?

--
Missy
Old November 4th 10, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Psssttt Missy, da cat Jeani iza a cat box dat hookz upto da wadermoster and
drain fingie so da hoomanz duzent hafts clean da lidder box at allz, well
not feri oftenz. Piglett who wants one of those kushionzs too.

Old November 4th 10, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 4, 3:53*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Psssttt Missy, da cat Jeani iza a cat box dat hookz upto da wadermoster and
drain fingie so da hoomanz duzent hafts clean da lidder box at allz, well
not feri oftenz. *Piglett who wants one of those kushionzs too.

I thot he wuz tokin bout dem kushums. Da cat genii soun ok tootoo.

--
Missy

Old November 5th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
mine name iz MH anna i greez wif diz message... da soft anna furee wuz
lukin atta cat geni, we thinkz we iz gettin two of deze in owrz new
howze
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On dat uther nosegroup sumwun sed dat dere kitty has a vibramating
kushum dat sits on da flore an wiggles wen da kittee sits on it an
maSAJes da kittee. Efferykitty shud hab wun ob doze.

Sunrise

In effery RUME

--
Missy

Meowmee'z frend nitted sum sofsoftskwayerz, an kroshayt dem tugedder.
It iz juzt kittee syze an I lub it, lub it, lub it!!! I slweep onnit
awlmozt awl daylung.
I wyll settul fur diz.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 5th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i minesef did meanna kushinz, butted miss piglette iz rite, da kat geni iza
litter box which needz less tendin furm da hoominz, beclawz owrz hoominz iz
gettin olde we thinkz diz will hep dem be better slafez longer beclawz der
iz no litter or efin depozits ta karree owtta da howze, juzt efuri few monf
da pebblez getz changed, MH

Old November 5th 10, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wee wunt wun tew but et aint gunna haypun....mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt no toonas fur
dat. Luvz, Mosey

Psssttt Missy, da cat Jeani iza a cat box dat hookz upto da wadermoster
and drain fingie so da hoomanz duzent hafts clean da lidder box at allz,
well not feri oftenz. Piglett who wants one of those kushionzs too.