Cats will eat human meat !

Old December 1st 03, 08:02 AM
Shane D. Maudiss

Default Cats will eat human meat !

They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear that if I don´t
be aware , they may eat me.

Cats are predators , they are dangerous.
Old December 2nd 03, 05:49 AM
Judy

"Shane D. Maudiss" wrote in message
m...
They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear that if I don´t
be aware , they may eat me.

Cats are predators , they are dangerous.

Sounds to me as though you need to get a life. Ever thought about educating
yourself about feline behavior?

Old December 2nd 03, 10:36 AM

"Judy" wrote:
"Shane D. Maudiss" wrote:
They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear
that if I don´t be aware , they may eat me.

Cats are predators , they are dangerous.

Sounds to me as though you need to get a life. Ever thought
about educating yourself about feline behavior?

Actually I know that cats will eat human meat. Many years ago
when I played a lot of tennis I used to have dead skin under
my feet. One day I cut some of it off and one of my cats just
came to eat it !

Old December 2nd 03, 04:12 PM
Linda Terrell

Actually I know that cats will eat human meat. Many years ago
when I played a lot of tennis I used to have dead skin under
my feet. One day I cut some of it off and one of my cats just
came to eat it !

Ah but that is not human *meat* just dead skin and
cat probably ate it for the salty taste.

A cat might eat us (if we were laying there dead)
if it was desperate. But meat-eaters rarely ever
eat meat-eaters. We don't taste good.

LT

Old December 3rd 03, 07:27 AM
Hans Schrøder

"Shane D. Maudiss" wrote in message
m...
They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear that if I don´t
be aware , they may eat me.

Cats are predators , they are dangerous.

A cat will never eat a living human being. It's quite the opposite, biting
your toes and fingers is just a sign of affection because you're such a
beloved person.

Cats treat eachother the same way, by scrathing or biting, with no scars
left behind. It's just a game they play with individuals they appreciate, n
matter people, cats or other creatures.

--
Hans