I am a great aunt!!!

Old February 18th 04, 03:59 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default I am a great aunt!!!

Yesterday my niece Ursula gave birth (Cesarean section) to a healthy 8lb 2oz
girl :-)

No name for the wee one yet.

Mother and baby are doing well.

I am a great aunt!!!

Cheers, helen s
(off to open a bottle of New Zealand wine to celebrate)
to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old February 18th 04, 04:44 PM
Bob M

Yesterday my niece Ursula gave birth (Cesarean section) to a healthy 8lb 2oz
girl :-)

No name for the wee one yet.

Mother and baby are doing well.

I am a great aunt!!!

Cheers, helen s
(off to open a bottle of New Zealand wine to celebrate)
to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Congrats!!! But I had no idea you were going to be a great aunt. g

Bob
--
That big propeller is there to cool the pilot. Watch how much he sweats
when it stops.
Old February 18th 04, 05:46 PM
Marina

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote
Yesterday my niece Ursula gave birth (Cesarean section) to a healthy 8lb

2oz
girl :-)

No name for the wee one yet.

Mother and baby are doing well.

I am a great aunt!!!

Glad to hear the purrs worked. P Congrats to proud great-aunt and parents.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 18th 04, 06:14 PM
Annie Wxill

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
I am a great aunt!!!

Cheers, helen s

Really? What a surprise! You really kept us in the dark that you were going
to be a great aunt. (He he he)
Now that the great niece is here, could you be a little less secretive?
Congratulations,
Annie, doing a happy dance for you and your sister and the nameless hairless
kit.

Old February 18th 04, 06:15 PM
Adrian

Yesterday my niece Ursula gave birth (Cesarean section) to a healthy
8lb 2oz girl :-)

No name for the wee one yet.

Mother and baby are doing well.

I am a great aunt!!!

Cheers, helen s
(off to open a bottle of New Zealand wine to celebrate)

Congratulations Helen!!! You kept that quiet.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 18th 04, 06:24 PM
Bev

Annie Wxill wrote:

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
..
I am a great aunt!!!

Cheers, helen s

Really? What a surprise! You really kept us in the dark that you were going
to be a great aunt. (He he he)
Now that the great niece is here, could you be a little less secretive?
Congratulations,
Annie, doing a happy dance for you and your sister and the nameless hairless
kit.

Really, a great aunt with kiwi connections - congratulations.
Hope the New Zealand wine was OK

Bev who is surprised at the news
--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out.
Old February 18th 04, 06:24 PM
Annie Wxill

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

.... Congratulations,
Annie, doing a happy dance for you and your sister and the nameless

hairless
kit.

Oh, yeah, and congratulations to your niece (the mother) and the father,
also.
Annie, now panting from happy dancing and blushing about the faux pas

Old February 18th 04, 06:51 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Congrats!!! But I had no idea you were going to be a great aunt. g

Bob

Thank you. I kept it quiet, didn't I ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old February 18th 04, 06:53 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Glad to hear the purrs worked. P Congrats to proud great-aunt and parents.

The purrs did work, didn't they :-)

I just *had* to go shopping for baby stuff today :-)

Waffles, Francis and Marble have contributed a soft toy kitten as a gift to the
new hoomin kitten :-)

Included in the various bits & bobs I got is a *gorgeous* long-sleeve top that
is all cats :-)

One must educate the youth of today to have a decent set of priorities :-)

Cheers, helen s (great aunt)

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune

Great Vintage Cat Photos & Happy AVP Cat anecdotes 4 February 7th 04 03:42 AM
Great Wishes! :-\)Liz Cat anecdotes 4 December 25th 03 04:56 PM
Great news on the feral front! Don & Lisa Cat anecdotes 4 December 4th 03 04:41 PM
The Great Time of Bugs Karen Cat anecdotes 12 October 13th 03 02:29 AM
Again with the Great Grey Hunter Jill McQuown Cat anecdotes 13 September 23rd 03 05:19 AM