Wer iz all r frenz

Old August 19th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Wer iz all r frenz

dat willz be funfun, Trudi
Will in New Haven wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 17, 11:34 pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
I agree dat menny of us ar haffin secretary problims!

Maggie May an Sunrise, we al always glad tu see yu heer.

Lucy

I hab never had Uncl Bill typebite four mee here bud Maggie May, da
sweetheart, sez yu r all nize. Uncl Bill is gonna be hom frum wurk
alot nestweek, so mebbe we kin talk mor.

WooToo

--

Nope, nokitty is mad da I knows of. Some of ussez just haf sekretary
problems, an some of da kittiez is takin naps at da B and B.

Old August 19th 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hello WooToo it is good to hear from you. Everyone here is really nice
people. Sometimes a bad one gets in but the others take care of that one
PDQ. Gramby and her household welcoming WOOTOO".

Old August 19th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 19, 2:27 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
owr hoomanz leaved anna didunt leaf onna pooter, we purnished demselvez when
dey getted bak, Trudi, watchin da soft hooman klean anna mutter unner herown
breaf anna snikerin at hersef,

Da hoomins shud not weeve. Wy wud dey be aSSIGNED az r servants iffen
dey is awowwed to weeve. We hav too hoomins an wun of dem iz allus
home attanite. Uncl Bill do go way but Meowmie MIcki usually home. Wen
she did wennaway, Uncl Bill staid hom. He didn't even go to #^$%work
den.

Will in New Haven

--

"Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least
one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every

Will in New Haven wrote in ooglegroups.com...

No wun is posting nuffing. I wett Sunrise pozt here acoupla timz an
now we don see nuffin.

Did she offen sumwun? She iz nize, effen Wootoo wike hur now, but she
do have an ego. If she uffended sumwun it wuz not on porpoise.

Iffen u wan, Uncl Bill could yell on herr if da wud bring you back
heeer.

If u ar jus restin befor u post sum mor, sorree I wokend yuns up.

Maggie May

Old August 19th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 19, 3:39 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hello WooToo it is good to hear from you. Everyone here is really nice
people. Sometimes a bad one gets in but the others take care of that one

I iz tryin not to be ascared an yu guys help. Now I only scared of
Bear cause he so big. But he don hurt nofing. Sunrise said he wicked
her and got her all wed. She wuz mad an I din waff bud id wuz
funnneee. Uncl Bil waff. She gonna geddim.

Taym for a nap.

Wuv, WooToo

--

PDQ. Gramby and her household welcoming WOOTOO"."Stormmee" wrote in message

dat willz be funfun, Trudi
oups.com...

Old August 20th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owr hoomand duzint go away onna skedule kuz of der toona plaze anna mozt of
da time itz notted fur dat long but sometimez its fur a kuple of dayz, anna
sometimez da gramby goez wif demselvez... *glare atta soft* soof dey will
go ta see sum sinigin hooman kalled montgomery gentry whoefur dat iz...
Trudi, NOT amuzed

Old August 20th 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

weduzint hafa D*G kuz mizz violette wuuld nefur haf 'lowed it butted da
gramby hooman haz one anna piglette sayed she iza fine one so i guezz i kan
say dat yourz iz purbabli ok alzo, Trudi, only partli katvinzed

Old August 20th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 20, 7:42 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
owr hoomand duzint go away onna skedule kuz of der toona plaze anna mozt of
da time itz notted fur dat long but sometimez its fur a kuple of dayz, anna
sometimez da gramby goez wif demselvez... *glare atta soft* soof dey will
go ta see sum sinigin hooman kalled montgomery gentry whoefur dat iz...
Trudi, NOT amuzed

Uncl Bill sez dat iz TOO singin hoomins an dey cannut sing fur two
long. Yur hoomins wil be home prutty soon. Heee wnna seee sumwun call
emeelooo herrix an put her pixtur on r pooter screen an sumtimes he
staaarz addit. Hoomins is funny.

Maggy May

==

"Have faith in the Yankees my son and remember the great Dimaggio."
Ernest Hemingway, THE OLD MAN AND THE SEA

Will in New Haven wrote in oglegroups.com...

Old August 20th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 20, 7:45 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
weduzint hafa D*G kuz mizz violette wuuld nefur haf 'lowed it butted da
gramby hooman haz one anna piglette sayed she iza fine one so i guezz i kan
say dat yourz iz purbabli ok alzo, Trudi, only partli katvinzed

Maggy May I raiseded Bear frum a pup an he knows too be nize. Yu kin
be sur it tuk lotsa wurk bud it was mostly laik raising a kitten an I
have raised WOTS uv kittens.

Missy She raised me an I am wunnerful. Bear is gudgud. He is warm in
dawinter an always frindly to me. But he WiKES hoomins. DAT is
turrible.

So I am learning frum daovver kitties dat Bear iz a luvbuddy. Now
iffen Ican control my feer.

WooToo

Old August 20th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 06:42:48 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

owr hoomand duzint go away onna skedule kuz of der toona plaze anna mozt of
da time itz notted fur dat long but sometimez its fur a kuple of dayz, anna
sometimez da gramby goez wif demselvez... *glare atta soft* soof dey will
go ta see sum sinigin hooman kalled montgomery gentry whoefur dat iz...
Trudi, NOT amuzed

I'z better not let mine Paw see diz or he will fink about going away fur a
bit too. Him like doze guys.

Sammy
Old August 20th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft sayed dat dere iz no bad muzik onli hoomanz dat duzint doit rite...
hersef anna furry anna gramby seed kenny logginz lazt monf, anna befur lazt
kissamouze dey seed tony orlando... dey likez muzik, Trudi