I Needz Abvice

Old September 3rd 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I Needz Abvice

Iyam Winnie daboycat anna I wuv da byootiful Sinrize. Shee iz a
byootiful red kitty an alzo shee iz da only kitty in dahouse hooo iz
not myownself's Meowmie Maggie May or myownself's sister Missy. Xcept
four WooToo, hoo duz not wike me much. So I donwanna usset Sunrize.

Bud she stan in r fud bowl when sheee eat her fud. Shee don try to
keep derest ub uz frum eetin bud her FEETZ r in our FUDZ. Dey r
byootiful dainty widdle hoofies bud dey r still feet.

Wud sumwun on heer hoo iz nod her boyfrin point dis outto her?

Nod wanningto pud my hoofie in my mout

Winnie daboycat

Old September 3rd 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Winnie, dis in O.T.Mahoney. Iffin someonz here ken helpz you wif dis den
maybee dey ken hey me and Piglet. Willow insists on pudding all da ballz,
winez korks and liddle stuff herownself ken jump and kerry in ourown water
dishez. We lookz funny spitten all da stuff out of da waterz ta get a
drinkz. Iffin it waz one dishez dat might be ik but NOOOO it iz allof den.
O.T. really hissed at Willow/
ups.com...

Old September 4th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 22:47:15 +0000, Will in New Haven wrote:

Iyam Winnie daboycat anna I wuv da byootiful Sinrize. Shee iz a
byootiful red kitty an alzo shee iz da only kitty in dahouse hooo iz
not myownself's Meowmie Maggie May or myownself's sister Missy. Xcept
four WooToo, hoo duz not wike me much. So I donwanna usset Sunrize.

Bud she stan in r fud bowl when sheee eat her fud. Shee don try to
keep derest ub uz frum eetin bud her FEETZ r in our FUDZ. Dey r
byootiful dainty widdle hoofies bud dey r still feet.

Wud sumwun on heer hoo iz nod her boyfrin point dis outto her?

Nod wanningto pud my hoofie in my mout

Winnie daboycat

Ges kitties don hav much manrs. TuTu is a groanup kitty an she wil sit
wit here tal in hur food dish. MLB