Quetzie: RB anniversary

Old August 10th 08, 09:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Quetzie: RB anniversary

Victor Martinez wrote:
9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie. We think about
him often, but time has allowed us to smile when we do so. He was the
Best Cat Ever, and his spirit continues to live with us.
We miss you, baby-boy.
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

You will always miss him. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 10th 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Aug 9, 1:23*pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie.

Such a big beautiful boy! So sorry you didn't have him longer

I have to ask where you for his name from?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old August 10th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Lesley wrote:
I have to ask where you for his name from?

Quetzalcoatl, the mesoamerican plumed serpent deity:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl

Don't ask me why, Tom just thought it would be a cool name for a cat.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 10th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Aug 10, 10:31*am, Victor Martinez wrote:

Don't ask me why, Tom just thought it would be a cool name for a cat.

Tom has taste- it's a very cool name

Old August 10th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Victor Martinez wrote:
9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie. We think about him
often, but time has allowed us to smile when we do so. He was the Best
Cat Ever, and his spirit continues to live with us.
We miss you, baby-boy.
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

{{{{{{Victor}}}}

Anniversaries are hard. A gentle hug for you and gentle scritches to
Quetzie.

Ginger-lyn
Old August 11th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 9, 4:23 pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
9 years ago we said good-bye to our beloved Quetzie. We think about him
often, but time has allowed us to smile when we do so. He was the Best
Cat Ever, and his spirit continues to live with us.
We miss you, baby-boy.http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

A beautiful cat and I know how you miss him. He is on an adventure
none of us can imagine and you may join him eventually.

Would anyone on this or the "Community" newsgroup take this as purrs
for your needs and a happy dance for Fred at finding a job. I fell
rather badly and cannot sit in my computer chair for very long. I read
the unread and I love all of you but I have to ice my back and go to
bed.

--
Will in New Haven
“If you don’t see the mouse at the table in the first few minutes,

Old August 11th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Will in New Haven wrote:

I fell
rather badly and cannot sit in my computer chair for very long. I read
the unread and I love all of you but I have to ice my back and go to
bed.

Purrs for your back! I hope it's nothing lasting. And I hope you have
good kitty nurses.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 11th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Good kitty nurses he has. Maggy May, WooToo and Hissy Missy and the rest of
the gang will take good care of him. Wascal, the former barn cat and Bear
the D*G will help watch over him. Oh, and the two parrots will talk to him.

Anniversary GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 17 October 23rd 07 09:56 PM
RB anniversary - Quetzie Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 15 August 10th 06 05:31 AM
Anniversary JBHajos Cat anecdotes 32 January 28th 05 12:18 PM
Sad Anniversary CajunPrincess Cat anecdotes 24 August 14th 04 04:07 PM
A sad anniversary ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 4 August 28th 03 08:53 PM