cotton goes to the vet today

Old November 18th 15, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Default cotton goes to the vet today

She is due for her shots. She will probably be afraid that the carrier will mean going back to the shelter but I hope I can keep her calm for the ride.
Old November 18th 15, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

On 11/18/2015 6:56 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
She is due for her shots. She will probably be afraid that the carrier will mean going back to the shelter but I hope I can keep her calm for the ride.

I hope she doesn't get too upset, and that all goes well.
Old November 19th 15, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Mike Mayers" wrote in message
She is due for her shots. She will probably be afraid that the carrier
will mean going back to the shelter but I hope I can keep her calm for the
ride.

Lots of luck that you can keep her calm. Boyfie & Tigger (my brother's cat)
go to the vet's together every year for their shots. They are in separate
carriers faced away from each other and have never met, but they do know
each others song by now as they both sing all the way there. 20 minutes of
meowing from both of them.
If they were dogs, it would be different. A trip in the car is usually a
nice thing like going to a park for a walk, but the only time a cat goes in
the car is to go to the vet. No wonder they worry about it.
If Boyfie sees the cat carrier come out, he know it's bad news but luckily
he doesn't scratch when I pick him up. He just says "Oh, no, please no"
Unlike Tigger who scratched his mummy really badly the last time he had to
go as he said "well, I know where I'm going and the answer is NO"
That made us late and Claire was bleeding.

Boyfriend has never, and would never do such a thing. Even when his
intestines were out and I picked him up to rush him to the vet. I did
expect him to attack me then in pain, but no, he didn't. He has never
scratched his meowmie no matter what. Unless you count pricking when he is
so happy at being on my lap that he flexes his claws because it's so
luxurious. I say "stop doing that" He says "I can't help it"

Tweed

Old November 19th 15, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/18/2015 9:56 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
She is due for her shots. She will probably be afraid that the carrier will mean going back to the shelter but I hope I can keep her calm for the ride.

I hope you were able to keep her calm.

Jill

cotton is home Mike Mayers Cat anecdotes 5 October 12th 15 07:18 AM
cotton is back at the shelter. Mike Mayers Cat anecdotes 5 September 1st 15 11:16 AM
cotton is strange Mike Mayers Cat anecdotes 3 February 9th 15 10:20 AM
cotton Mike Mayers Cat anecdotes 2 January 3rd 15 09:31 AM
cotton Mike Mayers Cat anecdotes 7 December 5th 14 02:41 PM