Home at last

Old December 14th 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Home at last

"MLB" wrote in message
Welcome back to the RPCA world!

Please give your little Boyfriend lots of scritches.
I am sure he has been lonely. Merry Christmas. MLB

Thanks, I'm glad to be back. I've given him a few scritches from you ;-)
Tweed

Old December 14th 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
Welcome back!

Thanks, it's sure a relief!
Tweed

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old December 14th 11, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Welcome back! I'm sorry you had to go through all that but I know you're
glad to be home. And I know Boyfie is!

I missed you all, you know. Boyfie & myself are more than thrilled to be
back together. It seemed like years.

Tweed

Old December 14th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bobble" wrote in message

So glad you're back, and so is Boyfie, I'm sure!

Thanks, Bobble, I am too and Boyfie thinks all his birthdays and Christmases
have come at once!
Tweed

Old December 14th 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Aw poor Boyfie - I can only imagine how lost and abandoned he felt - I
went through the same thing with Archer - it's heartbreaking for both of
you.

I was worried about him feeling abandoned again so soon after I was away
from home with my shoulder op, that's why I tried to visit him, in case he
ran away or something.
The 3rd time I visited my home to see him, he was nowhere to be found so I
asked Claire to go upstairs to see if he was in his bedroom, on his duvet.
He was.
I called him several times but he was obviously too comfortable to bother to
get up and come downstairs to see me, so after that I didn't worry too much.

Tweed

I am *SO* thrilled that you're finally back home and on the group again.
Welcome back sweetie - you were very, very missed.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards,
at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old December 14th 11, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Phoenix" wrote in message

Welcome home and welcome back to RPCA! We missed you.

Thanks!

Boyfie is so amazed that I've come back that he cannot stop meowing.

I would imagine. He probably thought you had abandoned him entirely. Poor
fellow! Give him a scritchie from me, please.

Scritchie duly delivered..

Tweed

Old December 14th 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Sherry" wrote in message
What a terrible ordeal. I hope you have seen the end of operations and
hospitals for a long, long time.

So do I. I'm thinking of booking a permanent bed and surgeon :-(

Poor Boyfie must have been so lonesome
for you. Are you well enough to take care of yourself, and regular chores
yet?

I can't stand for long but I can cook with the aid of the perching stool
(another disabled aid) which is marvellous. I can wash up dishes etc using
it to sit on, but other chores are a bit difficult yet. My s-i-l has to
bring logs in for me from outside but I can manage to chop them standing up.
Vacuuming and stuff is out of the question for now.

All the disabled aids I came home with were free of charge, on loan for as
long as I need them.

Btw, thanks for what you did, much appreciated.

Tweed

Old December 14th 11, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MatSav" wrote in message

Sorry to hear of these things, Mat, I am slowly trying to read all the posts
I missed.
I can only send belated condolences to all who suffered a loss while I was
away.
My birthday was not great but maybe I will have another one in a few weeks
to make up for it.
Tweed

Old December 14th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
I'm glad to hear you're home and back with Boyfie! He'll be a
wonderful little nurse. Please just rest and get better!

Blessed be,
Elizabeth

______
He's hardly left my side since I got home. Normally he likes to spend the
morning and afternoon in his bedroom on his duvet, but no, he will not leave
me except to go out for toilet duties and then he is back to sit beside me -
or preferably on my knee.

Tweed

Old December 14th 11, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Winnie" wrote in message
I am so happy that you are back home now. Please take it easy.
Boyfie must have missed you a lot. Take care. -- Winnie

I'm going to be very careful from now on, I'm so happy to be home too.
Tweed