Happy Frank

Old February 28th 04, 12:36 PM
Marina

Default Happy Frank

Frank is very pleased with his hoomin today, because she brought back the
Sun to His Balcony.

http://tinyurl.com/2x6n3

Note hairy chair.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 28th 04, 02:18 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Frank is very pleased with his hoomin today, because she brought back the
Sun to His Balcony.

http://tinyurl.com/2x6n3

Note hairy chair.

His pleased expression is because he and I are deep in telepathy. And I'm not
going to say what we were thinking...

Smug purrs, Waffles

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old February 28th 04, 03:29 PM
lrulan

awwww, Frank looks like he's just getting ready to really settle down and
enjoy his sun! Nice shot, Marina.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old February 28th 04, 03:59 PM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
Frank is very pleased with his hoomin today, because she brought back
the Sun to His Balcony.

http://tinyurl.com/2x6n3

Note hairy chair.

Awww! Happy Frank! Cats just love the sunshine, don't they? G

Jill

Old February 28th 04, 06:20 PM
lewe

"Marina" wrote in message
Frank is very pleased with his hoomin today, because she brought back the
Sun to His Balcony.

http://tinyurl.com/2x6n3

Note hairy chair.

we don't notice hairy chairs around here ...

scritches to Frank, good for him to have such a nice Sunny Spot!

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old February 28th 04, 08:34 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 13:36:00 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

Frank is very pleased with his hoomin today, because she brought back the
Sun to His Balcony.

http://tinyurl.com/2x6n3

Note hairy chair.

Meowmie, this is great.

But can't you PLEEEASE can't move the sun over a little, there's shade
creeping up my chair
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old February 29th 04, 12:55 AM
Brenda

"Marina" wrote in message
Frank is very pleased with his hoomin today, because she brought back the
Sun to His Balcony.

http://tinyurl.com/2x6n3

Note hairy chair.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

the chair looks just like every piece of furniture in my house...and my
entire wardrobe, too!
Brenda

Old February 29th 04, 03:46 AM
badwilson

Awww, how sweet :-) Now this I can understand, since it's cold in Finland
and a nice sunny spot must feel good.
But Vino, I'll never understand. It's so hot here and yet he chooses to
sleep upstairs every day at mid-day, when the temperature in the guest
bedroom must be about 35C and then he even lines himself up with the strip
of sunshine that comes in through the curtains!
I try to keep the curtains closed to keep it at least a little bit cooler
inside, but Vino just opens them up again, so I've given up and just keep it
open a crack for Vino. It is so strange, because downstairs, I have fans
on and rotate the aircon on and off to keep the temperature at least in the
mid to high 20's. But nooooo, Vino has to sleep in the oven that is the
spare room!
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old February 29th 04, 04:14 AM
Brian Tucker

I have a cushion on table in kitchen window and my girls can get sun
almost all day. It is big enough for both of them but they often stand
up and duke it out for possession of the whole cushion.

My photo albums
http://public.fotki.com/Sonscere/

"IIt's not love that causes the pain
Whenever a heart has been shattered,
It's the losing of love that's to blame." VG

Frank and the Bed Bump Marina Cat anecdotes 5 February 19th 04 02:20 AM
Poor Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 51 September 4th 03 07:30 AM
Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine Tanada Cat anecdotes 7 August 29th 03 09:34 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM