Pics: Frank

Old April 17th 04, 07:24 AM
Marina

Default Pics: Frank

Frank was toasting himself in the sun again. He is soooo happy that the sun
is back on his balcony.

http://tinyurl.com/367z7

His ears got cut off in this pic, but you can clearly maker out the garter
on one of his legs in this one.

http://tinyurl.com/3dh8w

I see that I'm using up 93% of the space on my Yahoo site, so I'll have to
delete some older pictures. I'm going to start with the oldest, scanned and
cr*ppy ones, so if you want to see them, hurry up. )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 17th 04, 11:22 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Marina at
wrote on 4/17/04 1:24 AM:

Frank was toasting himself in the sun again. He is soooo happy that the sun
is back on his balcony.

http://tinyurl.com/367z7

This is sucha good pic!. )

Old April 17th 04, 11:55 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Frank was toasting himself in the sun again. He is soooo happy that the sun
is back on his balcony.

http://tinyurl.com/367z7

This is sucha good pic!. )

of course it is - it's Frank.

Purrs, Waffles

**$om $

Old April 17th 04, 11:55 AM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
Frank was toasting himself in the sun again. He is soooo happy that
the sun is back on his balcony.

http://tinyurl.com/367z7

Oooh, Frank is sooo content! Persia, too, adores the rays of the sun. It
got cold here earlier in the week (like down to 38F at night! what happened
to Spring?!) But I did catch her laying on a pillow by my patio doors this
afternoon.

Maybe this weekend I can have her out in her kitty-walk again and she will
get more photos taken. Right now it's still dark outside (me and my
insomnia) so she's sitting in an open window sniffing the fresh air and
monitoring for other cat activity

Jill

Old April 17th 04, 04:30 PM
Christine Burel

If only someone could bottle the bliss of a kitty snoozin' in the sun --
darling picture.
Christine

Old April 18th 04, 04:24 AM
JP Hobbs

He's a beautiful cat,err sorry I mean he's a beautiful guy
I have one of Henri R.B. in my albumof him doing the same,
only he is laid out sunning his tummy, front legs down by his
side,head on thedoor step like it was a pillow, I wish
I could post pictures Jean.P

New Pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 6 April 25th 04 09:29 PM
Kitten pics! Marina Cat anecdotes 18 February 22nd 04 10:52 PM
Frank and the Bed Bump Marina Cat anecdotes 5 February 19th 04 02:20 AM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 07:50 PM