declawing

Old August 11th 03, 07:10 AM

Is it me or does Brandy remind people of a certain three letter poster
(who will remain nameless cause I heard rumorst hat if she hears her name
she comes back) who used to troll this group a long time back? Would come
around maybe twice a year and defend declawing and such.

And I love whatever she does that makes her posts unrespondable to by my
newsreader (tin).

Alice

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.
Old August 11th 03, 07:10 AM

Is it me or does Brandy remind people of a certain three letter poster
(who will remain nameless cause I heard rumorst hat if she hears her name
she comes back) who used to troll this group a long time back? Would come
around maybe twice a year and defend declawing and such.

And I love whatever she does that makes her posts unrespondable to by my
newsreader (tin).

Alice

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
|\ _,,,---,,_ Tigress
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ http://havoc.gtf.gatech.edu/tigress
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.
Old August 11th 03, 08:10 AM
Mike

Your analogy doesn't work, Mike. Try again.

I must disagree - my point was mutilation for personal gain or convenience
is wrong. Sowing up a cats ass is the same thing, and just as twisted.

Mike

Old August 11th 03, 09:29 AM
-L.

Cheryl wrote in message ...
"BrandyÂ*Alexandre" Â* wrote in
:

I suppose it also speaks volumes about you that you cut one single line
of my post out of context to common on and attack me with.

Boo hoo. I guess that is all that was worth archiving. You x-no-archive
that is the price you pay.

Seems
you're too weak-minded to hold up a real argument. Let the grownups
talk, honey. It's past your bedtime.

The only come-back of an old washed up porn star who keeps posting to cat
groups and doesn't give a **** about what happens to them. You don't
deserve an argument. You deserve flames. Nothing more.

Please. Don't tell me that cow is back. I was hoping she had
succumed to syphilis or something...

-L.

Old August 11th 03, 10:30 AM
Bill Henderson

"Bill Henderson" wrote in message

except for a few exceptions.

Did I really type that? Sorry - too much "water of life" last night.

Bill

Old August 11th 03, 10:32 AM
bewtifulfreak

"Bill Henderson" wrote in message

"Bill Henderson" wrote in message

except for a few exceptions.

Did I really type that? Sorry - too much "water of life" last night.

LOL....I'm glad I'm not the only one who reads back over my posts and
ocassionally cringes....I mean, I must have misspelled "procedure" about
three or four times in one of my recent posts! Thank goodness most of the
people in these groups are generally very forgiving and don't hold it
against us....

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak