OT - like we didn't already know this

Old September 1st 03, 06:46 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Default OT - like we didn't already know this

It just appealed to my warped sense of humour...

See

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

"Teetotal women take longer to get pregnant
Women who don't drink alcohol take longer to become pregnant, according to a
new study by Danish scientists.

And researchers say women who drink wine are more likely to get pregnant than
beer or spirit drinkers.

Researcher Mette Juhl and a team from the Danish Epidemiology and Science
Centre in Copenhagen studied the drinking and life-style habits of over 30,000
women from across the country to find out how long women spend trying to get
pregnant.

Juhl said: "Wine drinkers fell pregnant the quickest."

The scientist could not say if it was the wine itself which influenced
fertility. But added a quick conception also probably depended on personality
traits or the life-style habits of wine drinkers.

Story filed: 11:38 Monday 1st September 2003"

Surely we all knew that if you get drunk you are going to find it easier to get
your kit off and indulge in a spot of hankypanky - and not always intentionally
;-)

Cheers (oops, should I be saying this!) helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old September 1st 03, 11:30 PM
David Stevenson

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX wrote
It just appealed to my warped sense of humour...

See

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

"Teetotal women take longer to get pregnant
Women who don't drink alcohol take longer to become pregnant, according to a
new study by Danish scientists.

Idiots.

It is like the British government who worked out a year or two ago
that if you build more roads you get more traffic!

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome