Purrs for a baby kat

Old July 18th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Purrs for a baby kat

On 7/16/2010 7:08 AM, Mishi wrote:
We haz a tragidy dis morning. Myn meomie neededs to take dadz SUV to
works today, so he hadz to take her carz. He accidently runned ober one
of da outside bitties, and sended him to the Bridge. Dadz is BERY upset,
as the bittie waz hims faborite. Da bittie used to help himz when he did
stuff outdoors. Bof meomie and dadz are leaking water fromz their eyez.

Sasquatch, for himz house.

(Meomie note: This has been my fear, running over one of the cats and
kittens. They come running when I am backing in the driveway, and
sometimes I have to stop and bring them out some milk so they will stay
out of my way. My hubby was having trouble with one of the adults,
Braeden, who wouldn't get off my car hood. I was helping him, and told
him it was ok to pull out, but it wasn't. The little guy was probably
coming to me, as I was standing a couple of feet away from the car, and
I never saw him. We will bury him in the back garden, with the rest of
the RB loves that are there.)

life s**cks sometimes.

Mishi

Thank you for all the purrs. Sadly, the Hunter came for another one of
my outside cats last night. My 1 year old orange and white cat, Pumpkin,
was hbc in front of our house. I found him, barely alive, and brought
him back to the house. I knew he was not going to make it, so I sat
there and petted him until his spirit was gone. We wrapped them together
in a towel, and buried them together in our back yard, then placed 2 red
brick paving stones on their grave. This is to discourage the foxes and
coyotes from digging them up. Also, the other cats like to sit on the
stones, and commune with those gone before.

When we moved here in 1991, the area was pretty safe for outside cats,
but in the past few years a development has gone up near Oneida lake
(NY), and the people treat our road like a race track. I would love to
be able to move to a safer area, but unless we become suddenly rich, it
isn't going to happen.

Go in peace, Pumpkin and Little guy. Your journey was swift, and now you
are safe. Grandma Ruby is there to greet you, and all the RB kits are
there to play with you.

Love you.
Mishi

Old July 18th 10, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Jul 17, 6:33*pm, Mishi wrote:
[...]

Mishi- Hide quoted text -

Is there not a garage that these kittens could be brought into? This
is what I have been doing to keep the outdoor cats safe.

Old July 18th 10, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 17, 7:33*pm, Mishi wrote:
[...]

Diss iz furry sadsad for your fambly butted dey will be happee at da
Brij.

--
WooToo

Old July 18th 10, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

That is a good idea but around here, it has been so hot that even with a
fan, I wouldn't do it as they would die of heat stroke. Only have two
outside cats at the moment and they mostly stay out the back way.

Old July 20th 10, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Ohhhh, ((((((((auntie Mishi)))))) diz is sew sadd, ai m sew sawry
Meowmie haz wadder in hur ize..ai will twy n git sum kandles up fur dem on
Toozdae. Purrs fur yer broke hart.
Bwess yerown harts for tayking such karing luv uff dem.
Luffs Mosey 4 hiz hoam

"Mishi"

Purrs for Baby theresa Cat anecdotes 12 March 23rd 06 05:59 PM
Baby Purrs please? hobbs Cat anecdotes 24 May 10th 05 12:51 AM
Purrs for a baby Yowie Cat anecdotes 35 February 28th 05 09:20 PM
Purrs for a new baby kit, please? Mishi Cat anecdotes 33 January 27th 05 12:22 AM