Da nerff of herselfz

Old July 21st 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da nerff of herselfz

We got diz notize from da gramby diz mornink, a fren sent itself to herself

Notize ta annie cats/dogz dat mite liff in diz house

Mineself kant buy anyfing bigger dan a king sizze bedd. I am ferri sorri
bout diz. I don't fink I will kontinue sleeping on da kouch to ensurez ur
komfortz. Dogs/cats kan kurl up inna ball when dem sleepz. Itself iz not
ncssarie to sleepz purpindikulat ta each oftherz., stretched outta da
fullest extent possible. I also kno dat stiking tales out strate anna
haffing tonguez hanking out on da ofther end ta maximize spaze dat u r
takink up, iz nuffink butd sarkizm.

Old July 21st 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:47:22 -0500, Granby wrote:

We got diz notize from da gramby diz mornink, a fren sent itself to
herself

Notize ta annie cats/dogz dat mite liff in diz house

Mineself kant buy anyfing bigger dan a king sizze bedd. I am ferri sorri
bout diz. I don't fink I will kontinue sleeping on da kouch to ensurez
ur komfortz. Dogs/cats kan kurl up inna ball when dem sleepz. Itself iz
not ncssarie to sleepz purpindikulat ta each oftherz., stretched outta
da fullest extent possible. I also kno dat stiking tales out strate anna
haffing tonguez hanking out on da ofther end ta maximize spaze dat u r
takink up, iz nuffink butd sarkizm.

I fink dat a king sized bed would work juss fine. One fur da catz, and
anoffur bed fur da hoomin. Though it is a lot more fun to snuggle up
agains da hoomin when sleeping.

Harri
Old July 21st 10, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi mine Harri, how iz da nu houze kommink wiff boff da hoomanz dere. O T
glad the family is together again.

Old July 21st 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:20:26 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi mine Harri, how iz da nu houze kommink wiff boff da hoomanz dere.
O T glad the family is together again.

Iz going well, cept we still got dat Dogg. Paw haz been working late a
lot, so I hafen't been getting all da snuggles I iz used to. Paw will haf
to work on dat. An dis coming weekend him is gonna be gone ALL WEEKEND!
I fink dat you an me need to go take a trip of ourz own fur da weekend.
Mebbe we can ghost along wif Paw, like Sammy and Lilith used to do when
him was in da bigmetalmonster.

How is all you guys doing, now dat da Gramby is back from herown travels?

Harri
Old July 21st 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We iz fine and mosdt of dem fleaz iz gone. We tole Piglett not ta effer
bring dem home againz. It haz been so hodt dat Willow iz hoggink da vent
from da a/c fingie. It wud be fun to ridz along wiff ur hooman diz week in
and not ledt himself kno we iz dere.

Old July 21st 10, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we getted dat one befur, anna we sayed dat der iz two futunz inna lifin rum
so da hoominz kan efur sleep der or juzt deelz wifit, Tiger, bed hog
extrodianare

Old July 21st 10, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 21, 2:15*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
we getted dat one befur, anna we sayed dat der iz two futunz inna lifin rum
so da hoominz kan efur sleep der or juzt deelz wifit, Tiger, bed hog
extrodianare

Mine Meowmie hass PLENNY ub rume four usses when USSES means kittees
an widdle Samanfa. Effen wen dere wuz wun or too more kitties der wuz
yooshully rume beclaws sumcats wood bee up for sum ub da thyme an
Missy wood seep sumwher elss wen a Mommie is in da bed beclaws Mommy
is a hoomin. Neow I fink dat is bigotud but dat is Missy, wut can yoo
dew?

Butted wen da BEAR wanna seep in da bed der is gno rume for ennybuddy.
Wee all luv da Bear an he is super-snuggely butted hee is tootoo big.
An hee streches hims legs way outted an his GNOSE is yooj.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Uncl Bill an I gotted PLENNY ub rume. An hee don't mine iff I gets up
to get a snak or yooz da doodl box. Wee go rite bak to seep. BUTTED I
don' wike it wen we haff CUMPNY. I don' care if she WAKD all da way
frum Chicatgo, shee can seep on da flore. Forchunatly, not menny
wimmin will putted up wiff Uncl Bill an non ob dem for long.

--
WooToo

Old July 21st 10, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

strang hoominz iz notted a izzue here diz pair of hoominz iza matched set...
butted dey iz bigger bed hogz dan ani of uses, Trudi, da pillow hog