Grate Newz

Old July 23rd 10, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Grate Newz

Fangu u for doint dat and we likez ta hear from urself as u getz bedder. O
T very pleased at the appearance of their new friend
"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message

"Granby" wrote in message
O T grabs grambys curling iron and runs to the middle of the room.

Tension kommunitee, I haz brakeink newz. U memberz dat cat namez of
Smudgie who haz been missink for free weeks on rpca. Well, lettue all
giff fankz dat herself iz hom safe and sound. Her waz found jus round da
korner from herown houze. Letttuce fank Bast for watchink out for diz
kitty and her famiblee.

Hi everyone

Forgive me, I'm not good on kitteh talk but Smudgie asked me to pop by and
pass this onto you .....

Hai

Diz is Mujjee from da uvver grewp RPCA. Yew guyz r brillyunt for sendin me
purrrz coz I did heer dem and I follered dem back and I woz neerly at mi
houze wen I woz fownd! I am k but I didunt haz much fudz coz im not gud
wiv cachin fingz. Mi slayv is givin me gud fingz tew eet and i iz feelin a
littul betta.

Fankz
Smudgie
(& Sharon)

Old July 24th 10, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

n gnow Maggy May tew..sigh Luffs Mosey thimking bowt TV n Cleo tew
seemz lik deze thingz happinz in freez, Tiger, thinking of tv anna
cleopatra
"Sammy Redcat"

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:02:17 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

yeUP, wif da uther kitty gone fur sew long, we wur fraid fur hur tew.
Wee tew r gwad yew gotted faownd tew. waow..wuz dat da sayme time
Tabitha wint mizzing tew? Heddbump Mosey

Fluffybutt went missing just a few weeks after I getted trapped and
bringed back home. That was a furry emotional time fur mine hoomins. I
went missing fur free monfs, den comed home in November, den Cleocatra
had to go to da Bridge on Kissamouse Eve, den Tabitha went missing on
Decemfur 28.

Sammy

Old July 24th 10, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Sammy Redcat"
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:02:17 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

yeUP, wif da uther kitty gone fur sew long, we wur fraid fur hur tew.
Wee tew r gwad yew gotted faownd tew. waow..wuz dat da sayme time
Tabitha wint mizzing tew? Heddbump Mosey

Fluffybutt went missing just a few weeks after I getted trapped and
bringed back home. That was a furry emotional time fur mine hoomins. I
went missing fur free monfs, den comed home in November, den Cleocatra
had to go to da Bridge on Kissamouse Eve, den Tabitha went missing on
Decemfur 28.

Sammy

Mosey heddbumpz hiz frend
ai gno, dat wuz awl sew sadd. fur da hoominz, .ai m sew gwad yoo kame hoam
n ai remembur wen Cleo puurrfurmed mine n Tabitha's winking, [ai remumbur
yew huliping owt wiff dat]. n den Cleo went tew da Bridge.n den Tabitha
wint mizzing n prolly faownd uh noo hoam sumpwase lse
den..Mrrrrrrt...waow..dem wuz happee/sadd sadd timez
Butt, effen tho ai m engayged tew MeOwy, ai styll catsidur usses famlee.
yeUP.
Mosey

Old July 24th 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

On Jul 22, 12:18 pm, Sammy Redcat

Diz iz suchez a happi okazion. Da gramby was bout to giff up hope dat
da kitty wud be foun. Glad herselfz waz rong. Piglett dancing in the
circle close to Wascal,

I was stiff hopefull. Specially since I was mineownself missing for
almost 3 monfs before I get trapped and bringed back home.

Sammy

Mine gootniss! Dis seems wike gwist fur a gnu Zane Grey gnawbbl!
Is dere a gnawbullist in da commoonidy?
MeOwy

Mabbee Unka Will gnoze sumbuddy...hee hee hee
Sammy muzt hab sum talez tew tell... ulrite.
*nosepoink*
Mosey

Old July 24th 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Frum Smudgie Grate Newz

yeUP we awl gwad yew r umkay n hab been doin happee danses dat yew gotted
faown sayfe.
Yuss, we wuz purrin hard n wotz uff owr hoominz wur saying prayerz tew
Iz yer leg bedder gnow? Gwad yer hoomin iz gibbing yew gud fudz n
scritches.
N wike Tiger sez, yer hoomin kan kome bak heer n uze HoominSpeak.
Unka Fred duz ulot.
Luffs
Mosey and hiz Meowmie Kyla

well we sure iz glad ursef iz ok... tell yourown hoomin dat she kan pozt
in regulur hoomin speak ifin u gifez hersef purrmission, so come bak anna
see uses soon, Tiger

"Sharon & Smudgie"

Old July 24th 10, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wee wuz hapy tu hewlp.
Didja heer me kawlin tu yu tu kum heowm?
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweety

Newz Flashz Granby Cat community 8 June 8th 09 11:18 AM
GudGud newz!!! Fred[_2_] Cat community 18 April 5th 09 12:07 PM
Thuh Grate Nip Rescue squiffer Cat community 307 December 11th 07 04:27 AM
First Jellicle Stories -The Grate Mowsie Hunt fuzzmonsters Cat community 1 November 5th 07 03:45 PM
GRATE NOOS! Amelia T Cat Cat community 9 April 22nd 05 03:48 PM