A CANDLE FOR COUGAR STOTT

Old December 2nd 12, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ^=

Default A CANDLE FOR SABRINA

It is with great sadness that I make this candle site for Baha's cherished
old lady cat Sabrina,
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=SBRNA
Would any cat or dog please light one for her ?
It would mean so much to her. Could someone please post this on RPCA ,
(because we don't read there any more,)
Mom e mailed Adrian, but got no reply, so I don't know if he got her e mail.
One more thing, if you do light a candle, could you 'please' use human
speak?
Thank you so much ,
Our Mom will copy and paste the messages and send them to Baha in an e mail
later, for comfort.

Love, purrs and prayers for comfort from Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps and
Mom Kyla

Old December 8th 12, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

Default A CANDLE FOR da BEAR

It is with great sorrow that I put this candle site up for Bear doggie, who
was old and brave.
He was loved by Unka Bill, Anti Micki Woo Too, n lil Samantha, and he will
be missed.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=BEAR

Please light a candle for BEAR and Mom will copy and sent the messages to
unka Bill to keep in Bear's memory.
Purrs and *sniff*

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps and Sqweex.

Old December 29th 12, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Default A CANDLE FOR CLARENCE

It is with great sadness that I make this candle site
For Clarence, the Cross-eyed Kitty who found happiness with Pat, Uncle Dan's
brother.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=CLRNC

Would any cat or dog please light one for Clarence? ?
It would mean so much to Pat. Our Mom will copy and paste the messages and
send them to Uncle Dan,
who can forward them on to his brother Pat, in an e mail later, for
comfort.

Love, purrs and prayers for comfort from Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps and
our Mom Kyla