Ai gotta gumboyle...jist in tyme fur da Bawl....harrrumph!

Old October 15th 11, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Ai gotta gumboyle...jist in tyme fur da Bawl....harrrumph!

On Oct 15, 2:09*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
himz iza brafe mankitty, all ted hoominz shuld be injured fur darin ta be
rud, trudi"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Oct 14, 8:52 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:

dear jack, come when ursef kan i wudint efur furget ursef... tell urmom
dat
chester had a kuple of 'fekted teefz, da fakt dat wif mozt normal kitteez
wulda put dem off der fud, but it nefur stopped hizsef furm krnchin away,
sinze himz iz notta kuddlee kitte himz nefur getted in softz face fur
hersef
ta smell bad breaf... ted sayz sumcatz duzint feel da pain like we duz, so
dunt wurree... anna it may be dat da antibotic might maksa feshun go away
anna stop da pain...

hoomin note: once long ago, when i was younger and very healthy the human
ted almost offed me by not listening carfully enough to my answers the
night
before surgery, they gave me the wrong stuff, turned a 35 minute surgery
into a five hour ordeal, at an advanced age i would do anything i could
try
short of knocking him out just to be on the safe side, soft"rafflescat"
wrote in message

I wus sittin onna bed myndin myne own business n polishin up a
emh...sumfin.....wen she saw myne face n negst fing I new, I wus atta
TED.. I cwied n cwied onna way tu thu TED - I tolded hur me wus goin
tu thu Bawl wiff myne furz n meetin Trudi dare but she ignored myne
cwies n me gotted zamined n pwodded n myne mouf forced open - just so
dat nosy TED cood wook in myne mouf n pwod myne face. I skwatched
him...hehe. But it wus no waffin matter, me got stuck wif a
needul...TWICET! I wan bak inna box n cwied fur Meomie tu get me home,
n she did...ventually, n me neffur letted dat sumkat du fings in myne
box dis tyme...no neffur.
Don't furget me Trudi! Me wil be dare as soon as me cankisses n hugz

Jack

I was so sorry for Jack, it was just the way I looked at him, I
noticed the lump on his cheek. He must have been in pain.)-: I got an
emergency appt with TED and he was good enough to see him at nearly
8.30pm last night. Jack has a gumboil, a massive one. He prescribed an
antibiotic Stomorgyl, and gave him a shot for the pain. Strangely,
he's not stopped eating and is in his usual friendly mood. It is too
inflamed for TED to see much and because he is such a wee old kitty,
he's not inclined to anaesthetise him and pull the tooth. I'm a bit
annoyed at this, but don't know how to go about insisting he needs the
tooth out. TED says he might not come round from anaesthetic, but how
miserable is untreated toothache?
Any ideas anyone?
Bad Meomie, Bess

Mhhhh, yes, I just think like a human (-; I hate toothache and would
do anything to stop it! Jack is neither up nor down eating food or
drinking or getting cuddled, he still loves all three. *Guess I will
bide my time and see how the medication works for him. He is frail and
now a wee shadow of his former self, but I tell you, I hope I'm as
feisty when I'm his age in human years! He had a good square go at TED
for wanting to see in his mouth! TED had to laugh at him because he
was MOST put out and let him know it!

Dats myne wittle gurl kitty stikkin up fur me! I wuffs hur blush
Jack
Old October 15th 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 15, 5:18*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
ai hab tu ugrei wif trudi on diz une. *ai had 3 uff mai oan fangz yanked owt
uh cuppl uf yeers ugo n dat TED wuz meen tuu. MRRRRRRRRT!! gud fur yuu tuu
skrach dat TED, Jack, ai hoap hym gitz uh enfexshun!!!
Purrs fur Jack tew git bedur sune. owr hows luffs awl da Gordon kitties.
yeUP,
n der meowmie Bess tuu , *Luffs, *Mosey fur hiz famli n owr mommy Kyla

Old October 15th 11, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

wrote in message

[...]

Don know wat happened tu Meomies paws dare...me fink she sended a
emptee message.....silly Meomie!
Fangs Mosey Ise gonna get him efurytyme me can...da nerf of dat TED!
Hope yure Meomies feelin bedder!
Jack
Old October 15th 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 15, 4:42*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Oct 14, 6:05*pm, rafflescat wrote:

On Oct 14, 9:54*pm, riddik wrote:

On Oct 14, 3:52*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:

dear jack, come when ursef kan i wudint efur furget ursef... tell urmom dat
chester had a kuple of 'fekted teefz, da fakt dat wif mozt normal kitteez
wulda put dem off der fud, but it nefur stopped hizsef furm krnchin away,
sinze himz iz notta kuddlee kitte himz nefur getted in softz face fur hersef
ta smell bad breaf... ted sayz sumcatz duzint feel da pain like we duz, so
dunt wurree... anna it may be dat da antibotic might maksa feshun go away
anna stop da pain...

hoomin note: once long ago, when i was younger and very healthy the human
ted almost offed me by not listening carfully enough to my answers the night
before surgery, they gave me the wrong stuff, turned a 35 minute surgery
into a five hour ordeal, at an advanced age i would do anything i could try
short of knocking him out just to be on the safe side, soft"rafflescat" wrote in message

I have to agree.

I know the impulse is to take care of things the fastest possible way,
but anesthesia is risky for *all* cats, even the young ones...with an
older kitty it's better to go the more conservative route and try
antibiotics first, since he's coping well enough with the discomfort
to be eating normally. *Now, if he goes off food that changes the
situation and TED needs to know right away about that.

Melissa

Yes, I think the calm voice of reason has now made itself heard.
Jack's okay about it so I should be too, he's just so frail now that I
want to make him safe and comfortable, and I suppose I am feeling
guilty that I didn't notice sooner)-;
He's in the kitchen right now serenading me to serve him his nightly
treat of chicken - so I think he's okay for now!
Thanks, Bess.

Giff him chickum and, wen he's feeling a widdle better, letted him
bite anuther TED and he will be fiine.

Missy

Affer he feels betterer, he shood use one of da SPESHUL porters dat
take him bak to da beggining ob da ball.

--
WooToo

Fangs Missy....Yuse a furrend. Mees gonna get dat speshul porter tu da
Bawl, mees got a surpwise fur Trudi.....big grin

Old October 15th 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ize getz pillz effurry day. Won mornin ize gotted a treet of BAKON insted.

Booker

The vet gave us samples of Pill Pockets (search on amazon if you want to
see them). She said get the dog ones and just pull a bit off and wrap it
around the pill (more economical than the cat version). Booker thought
the bacon version very tasty and kept looking for more, didn't even
cross his little mind that the pill was inside.

On 10/15/2011 2:26 PM, rafflescat wrote:

Way ahed of yu guys! Mhmmmh....chikkum..

Jack whu neffur effun noticed da pill inna chikkum (smug look fwum
Meomie)

Old October 15th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie smiles, u be nize to ur hoomanz, ourz duzent haff bakon anniemore
sine her hardt tacked herself. Her only eatz chiken anna ham.

Old October 15th 11, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 14, 9:54 pm, riddik wrote:

[...]

NONOnonono! Is surpwise!
Jack, blushing
Old October 15th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 15, 10:53*pm, Booker wrote:
Ize getz pillz effurry day. Won mornin ize gotted a treet of BAKON insted..

Booker

The vet gave us samples of Pill Pockets (search on amazon if you want to
see them). She said get the dog ones and just pull a bit off and wrap it
around the pill (more economical than the cat version). Booker thought
the bacon version very tasty and kept looking for more, didn't even
cross his little mind that the pill was inside.

On 10/15/2011 2:26 PM, rafflescat wrote:

Way ahed of yu guys! Mhmmmh....chikkum..

Jack whu neffur effun noticed da pill inna chikkum (smug look fwum
Meomie)

Well! Dats jist pwane sneeky! Booker yu has myne sympurrfy.....did da
pill pokket taste reely gud...umh..?
Jack, infurrested.