Bg dead rat

Old September 12th 13, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Bg dead rat

Still here. I though the foxes would have had it by now.
I'll have to dispose of it soon.

Bet now:.
1. I will put the dead rat in the trash bin.
2. I got fed up with what the neighbours did and will throw it over into
their garden

Tweed

Old September 12th 13, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Still here. I though the foxes would have had it by now.
I'll have to dispose of it soon.

Bet now:.
1. I will put the dead rat in the trash bin.
2. I got fed up with what the neighbours did and will throw it over into
their garden

Tweed

~~~~~~~~
Please bury it if you think there is any chance at all that it has been
poisoned. If you do anything else--trashbin, neighbours' yard, or even
leave it where it is--you take the risk that another animal will eat it and
be poisoned.

MaryL

Old September 12th 13, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Still here. I though the foxes would have had it by now.
I'll have to dispose of it soon.

Bet now:.
1. I will put the dead rat in the trash bin.
2. I got fed up with what the neighbours did and will throw it over into
their garden

Tweed

~~~~~~~~
Please bury it if you think there is any chance at all that it has been
poisoned. If you do anything else--trashbin, neighbours' yard, or even
leave it where it is--you take the risk that another animal will eat it
and be poisoned.

MaryL

You're not entering into the spirit of this, do you trust me what to do or
not?
Could I throw it over in a fit of revenge?
I might like to do that, since they cost me 1400 GBP to get my car out which
I could ill afford and I'd be delighted for them to see a dead rat on their
pristine no leaf will drop here yard.
So, what do you think I might do?

Tweed

Old September 13th 13, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 9/12/2013 6:14 PM, MaryL wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Still here. I though the foxes would have had it by now.
I'll have to dispose of it soon.

Bet now:.
1. I will put the dead rat in the trash bin.
2. I got fed up with what the neighbours did and will throw it over into
their garden

Tweed

~~~~~~~~
Please bury it if you think there is any chance at all that it has been
poisoned. If you do anything else--trashbin, neighbours' yard, or even
leave it where it is--you take the risk that another animal will eat it
and be poisoned.

MaryL

I agree with that completely.

Jill

Old September 13th 13, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"MaryL" wrote in message

[...]

Is this some sort of "test"? A challenge? Would you seek vengance?
What is this, a Sherlock Holmes mystery? LOL

You do have a reason for animosity towards the neighbors. I don't blame
you one bit. But I wouldn't go so far as to toss a rat over the fence.
You made it sound as if you were serious. But I don't think you'd do
that.

Jill
Old September 13th 13, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"MaryL" wrote in message

[...]

No, I did not think you would throw it over in a fit of revenge. Did you
notice that I also included leaving it in your own yard or tossing it in the
trash as part of my message? You talked earlier about the possibility of
someone putting out poison to protect his/her chickens, so I had that in
mind with my message. I would much rather bury a suspicious carcass than
take any chances at all. My sister and brother-in-law once had the
experience of a bad suddenly plummeting to the ground. It was struggling
and foaming at the mouth and was close to a school. They were not willing
to take any risk with the possibility of rabies under those circumstances.
My brother-in-law killed the bat and buried. They did report it to
authorities but had done what they could to protect children and animals. I
know you do not have rabies in the UK, so this is just an example of what I
had in mind.

MaryL

Old September 13th 13, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

MaryL wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Still here. I though the foxes would have had it by now.
I'll have to dispose of it soon.

Bet now:.
1. I will put the dead rat in the trash bin.
2. I got fed up with what the neighbours did and will throw it over into
their garden

Tweed

~~~~~~~~
Please bury it if you think there is any chance at all that it has been
poisoned. If you do anything else--trashbin, neighbours' yard, or even
leave it where it is--you take the risk that another animal will eat it and
be poisoned.

It's been a few days, hasn't it? Cats don't eat carrion, so I don't think
we have to worry about them getting poisoned at this point.

But I'm pretty sure Tweed is joking - just indulging a fantasy. I can
certainly understand that! I'm sure she'll bury it, and save a vulture.

--
Joyce

What I look forward to, is continued immaturity, followed by death.
-- Dave Barry
Old September 13th 13, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"MaryL" wrote in message

[...]

so your guess is not 2?

Old September 13th 13, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message

[...]

I m merely asking what you think I might do i.e. how well do you all think
you know me?
Do I have it in me to toss the rat over the fence or not? Yes, I certainly
have but will I?

Tweed

Old September 14th 13, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

"MaryL" wrote in message

[...]

I don't think you will, except in your day dreams.

Judith

You are right. I won't bury it in my organic garden so the poison from its
body can leach into my soil as it rots. And as much as would like to
surprise my nasty neighbours, well, it's not the right thing to do, is it?
It's in the dustbin where it will be taken to a landfill site that is
already contaminated.

Tweed
P.S my brother thought I should throw it over the fence after they
deliberately parked in front of my house at the same moment Claire and I
arrived when I was visiting Boyfie, I could only hop on my zimmer frame at
the time. So I had to hop much further.
All because of a stupid wall.
Anyway, Karma will get them, I am sure of that. They seem to have an awful
lot of trouble with their drains and toilet recently, there's often a van
there unblocking them - maybe because they are are full of

(OT) Dead HDD Abelard Cat anecdotes 3 September 27th 05 10:29 PM
Is my cat dead? BuZZard Cat health & behaviour 13 March 9th 05 12:09 PM
The 'Dead' Cat RobZip Cat health & behaviour 156 August 30th 04 07:34 AM
Went in for X-Ray, came out with dead cat Mary Cat health & behaviour 67 September 12th 03 11:41 PM