SEE PIC of My Great EYE EYED KITTY :)

Old March 22nd 04, 02:18 PM
Pet lover

"Sunflower" wrote in message
The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit newsgroups
(especially during school holidays) and post controversial and nonsensical
things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them seem to
delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.

What is nonsensical about suggesting that a "bunch" of cats is speyed to
ensure you don't have :
a) in breeding
b) resulting in health problems
c) unwanted cats

Common sense if you ask me

Old March 22nd 04, 04:10 PM
Dennis Carr

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 03:38:58 +0000, Sunflower wrote:

The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit newsgroups
(especially during school holidays) and post controversial and nonsensical
things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them seem to
delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.

It's not just here, it's anywhere it's not moderated. At least the ones
on A[FL]F are regulars enough where I can just KF them and be done with it.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.

Old March 22nd 04, 05:33 PM
Mary

"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" wrote

The mythical creatures who live under bridges, but DO inhabit

newsgroups
(especially during school holidays) and post controversial and

nonsensical
things in order to inflame people into responding. A lot of them

seem to
delight in inhabiting cat newsgroups for some reason.

Ooooohhhhh! I was thinking, "trash" :-).

Hee. Same thing in Iben's case. Actually, he's not nearly
witty enough to be a decent troll.

rona

--
***For e-mail, replace .com with .ca Sorry for the

inconvenience!***

Old March 23rd 04, 05:38 AM
Sandy

Thanks! It's my favorite of all cat pictures I've ever taken. I actually
got a picture of Sundance doing something cute before he got up to see what
I was doing with the camera.
--
Sandy
Do the math to reply.

"Linda E" wrote in message

That couch picture is great!!!

I agree!
Linda

Old March 23rd 04, 09:28 PM
Crdamz

Rebecca beautiful! (and, Sundance is a cutie, too) That shot on the couch IS a
winner.
-cindy

Little Kitty Pats O J Cat anecdotes 3 May 26th 04 02:58 PM
Picture of my kitty..... Gandalf Cat anecdotes 22 May 8th 04 04:43 PM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 10:48 PM