Spirit

Old November 28th 14, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Spirit

Just thought maybe you'd like to know- she is still tiny, fluffy and adorable. We are all besotted wth her. She's cheered Dave up no end and Bonnie loves having someone to play with She's also the happiest most confident kitten ever! Nothing bothers her she just bounces through life with a happy smile

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old November 29th 14, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/28/2014 4:17 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Just thought maybe you'd like to know- she is still tiny, fluffy and adorable. We are all besotted wth her. She's cheered Dave up no end and Bonnie loves having someone to play with She's also the happiest most confident kitten ever! Nothing bothers her she just bounces through life with a happy smile

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Awwwww! Can we see pictures?

Jill
Old November 29th 14, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 11/28/2014 1:17 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Just thought maybe you'd like to know- she is still tiny, fluffy and adorable. We are all besotted wth her. She's cheered Dave up no end and Bonnie loves having someone to play with She's also the happiest most confident kitten ever! Nothing bothers her she just bounces through life with a happy smile

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

That's good to hear.

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old December 1st 14, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 13:17:32 -0800 (PST), Lesley Madigan
wrote:

Just thought maybe you'd like to know- she is still tiny, fluffy and adorable. We are all besotted wth her. She's cheered Dave up no end and Bonnie loves having someone to play with She's also the happiest most confident kitten ever! Nothing bothers her she just bounces through life with a happy smile

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I second the picture request.
Old December 1st 14, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

As I say I don't know how to post pic links in here but here's a link to a picture on FB

https://www.facebook.com/lesley.madi...type=3&theater

Btw- she's actually brown and white but this picture didn't show that so I put it in B&W just to get her little face

I am in serious trouble right now. Yesterday I popped into the Retro/Vintage fair they hold every few months in my local pub I've got the occasional piece from there and the last one before this I got a stunning velvet jacket that I'd have paid a lot more than the 25 quid it cost me. I picked up 3 bracelets, a brooch and a pendant for not much money. As usual my plan was to
parcel them up as Xmas presents for my SIL and niece

Amd as usual I like them too much so am keeping them!

So I wore one of them today and I've just realised those dangling charm bits are irrestible to a small kitten- so every time I'm typing she's trying to grab them

Old December 4th 14, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/1/2014 4:05 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
As I say I don't know how to post pic links in here but here's a link to a picture on FB

https://www.facebook.com/lesley.madi...type=3&theater

Btw- she's actually brown and white but this picture didn't show that so I put it in B&W just to get her little face

I'm sorry, I can't see the picture of the little cutie. It says the
content is unavailable. Then again, I completely deleted my FB
account a long time ago.

There are a lot of free photo hosting sites.

I am in serious trouble right now. Yesterday I popped into the Retro/Vintage fair they hold every few months in my local pub I've got the occasional piece from there and the last one before this I got a stunning velvet jacket that I'd have paid a lot more than the 25 quid it cost me. I picked up 3 bracelets, a brooch and a pendant for not much money. As usual my plan was to
parcel them up as Xmas presents for my SIL and niece

Amd as usual I like them too much so am keeping them!

The best laid plans...

So I wore one of them today and I've just realised those dangling charm bits are irrestible to a small kitten- so every time I'm typing she's trying to grab them

Lesley
Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Was there ever really a doubt?

Jill
Old December 4th 14, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Jill I will try and put some pictures on a hosting site but there aren't many pictures as basically trying to get her to sit still is a problem. She is such a bouncy kitten if she's not asleep she's galloping round the place-she is a manically happy little soul

Old December 7th 14, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/4/2014 4:27 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Jill I will try and put some pictures on a hosting site but there aren't many pictures as basically trying to get her to sit still is a problem. She is such a bouncy kitten if she's not asleep she's galloping round the place-she is a manically happy little soul

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

She sounds absolutely adorable.

Jill
Old December 13th 14, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 5:24:13 PM UTC-8, jmcquown wrote:
She sounds absolutely adorable.

She's amazing she just seems to be a perfectly happy kitten- she sorta walks through life with a smile on her face. And now she's getting a little bigger she just seems to get fluffier. If you've seen the film "Gremlins" she's a cuted version of Gizmo the Mogwai. Those ear tufts alone!

Old December 13th 14, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/12/2014 8:10 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Saturday, December 6, 2014 5:24:13 PM UTC-8, jmcquown wrote:
She sounds absolutely adorable.

She's amazing she just seems to be a perfectly happy kitten- she sorta walks through life with a smile on her face. And now she's getting a little bigger she just seems to get fluffier. If you've seen the film "Gremlins" she's a cuted version of Gizmo the Mogwai. Those ear tufts alone!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

She sounds so sweet! (That was a fun movie... don't feed her after
midnight!)

Jill

casey spirit? yepp Cat anecdotes 35 April 8th 08 09:56 PM
A candle for Spirit Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 January 30th 08 07:24 PM
Purrs for Spirit Please Matthew Cat anecdotes 24 September 11th 06 01:33 AM
I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT SPIRIT Matthew Cat anecdotes 28 September 10th 06 12:39 AM