Weigh in

Old October 7th 03, 08:05 PM
Lois Reay

Default Weigh in

Thanks to all who posted messages of support and those sending purrs to me
and Phoebe.

It was weigh in time this morning after going to my vet clinic and getting a
large syringe to make feeding easier - I am very happy to report that ALL
babies made a weight gain from yesterday morning - that was three feeds with
the syringe - today they will get an extra two feeds so it will be
interesting to see what they weigh tomorrow morning .

Bev is going to visit today - will set her up with the syringe and let her
have ago!!

Thanks again your support is truly appreciated.

Lois

Old October 7th 03, 09:37 PM
polonca12000

Bev, I'm jealous! Lois, I'm happy to hear the syringe made feeding much
easier for you.
Lots of best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip Bev is going to visit today - will set her up with the syringe and

Old October 8th 03, 01:09 AM
Brenda

"Lois Reay" wrote in message
Thanks to all who posted messages of support and those sending purrs to me
and Phoebe.

It was weigh in time this morning after going to my vet clinic and getting

large syringe to make feeding easier - I am very happy to report that ALL
babies made a weight gain from yesterday morning - that was three feeds

with
the syringe - today they will get an extra two feeds so it will be
interesting to see what they weigh tomorrow morning .

Bev is going to visit today - will set her up with the syringe and let her
have ago!!

Thanks again your support is truly appreciated.

Lois

yayyyyyyyyyyy!
Brenda

Old October 8th 03, 02:45 AM
Christine Burel

Glad to hear the good news! I can only guess how little sleep you must be
getting, Lois! Supportive purrs continuing...
Christine