Mine brofur is missing!

Old November 4th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Mine brofur is missing!

Heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr Saaaaaammmmmeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Last night mine Paw opened da doors to let us out to da back yard like
him always does, an we all wented out like we always does. But mine
brofur Sammy Badcat lefted da back yard an him didn't come home. Him
wented outside about 5:30 last evening, and as of 7:30 dis morning him
is
still not home.

Mine Paw broked into da vacant house next door to be sure Sammy Badcat
wasn't trapped inside, an him wasn't. Paw will be coming home several
times during da day to look fur mine brofur.

Could all of you kitties be purring fur mineown brofur Sammy to get
hims
furry butt home?

Harri

Old November 4th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Sammy, mine brofer in law, git yer fuzzy butt home gnow. Yoo hab yer poor
hoomins wurried sik. Me n Tabitha r purring loudly fur yew tew be sayfe. I
hope yew git grounded wen yew gits home. Yer posed tew stay inna nise yard
yer hoomins gabe yew tew play in. .
Mosey and Tabitha
--wurried and purring dat yew r sayfe.

"Harri Roadcat" ...

Old November 4th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr Saaaaaammmmmeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!
--
Pitô.ônya

Mabbee dat will wurk. Yew mite uslo wanna tink onna fudz kan.
Puuuuuuuurs
Mosey and Tabitha

"Harri Roadcat"

Old November 4th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Nov 4, 8:50*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Last night mine Paw opened da doors to let us out to da back yard like
him always does, an we all wented out like we always does. But mine
brofur Sammy Badcat lefted da back yard an him didn't come home. Him
wented outside about 5:30 last evening, and as of 7:30 dis morning him is
still not home.

Mine Paw broked into da vacant house next door to be sure Sammy Badcat
wasn't trapped inside, an him wasn't. Paw will be coming home several
times during da day to look fur mine brofur.

Could all of you kitties be purring fur mineown brofur Sammy to get hims
furry butt home?

Harri

Weez sendin owr purrz an gohomevibez fur Sammy Badcat tu kum home reel
soon.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties
Old November 4th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:

Last night mine Paw opened da doors to let us out to da back yard
like him always does, an we all wented out like we always does. But
mine brofur Sammy Badcat lefted da back yard an him didn't come
home. Him wented outside about 5:30 last evening, and as of 7:30 dis
morning him is still not home.

Mine Paw broked into da vacant house next door to be sure Sammy
Badcat wasn't trapped inside, an him wasn't. Paw will be coming home
several times during da day to look fur mine brofur.

Could all of you kitties be purring fur mineown brofur Sammy to get
hims furry butt home?

Harri

You be we'll purrrrrr fur Sammy. We gnow what it's like to be missin
a famly memfur. Often it's just a cat whose taken a notion to
explore. Remeber to check the local "humane" societies or enny
place, like vets offices, where he may have been brought by peeple
who think they are doing a good deed, rather than let him find
hisownself's way home. We'll purrrr that he's safe and sound and
having a wild, but wonderful walkabout.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old November 5th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Nov 4, 6:50*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Last night mine Paw opened da doors to let us out to da back yard like
him always does, an we all wented out like we always does. But mine
brofur Sammy Badcat lefted da back yard an him didn't come home. Him
wented outside about 5:30 last evening, and as of 7:30 dis morning him is
still not home.

Mine Paw broked into da vacant house next door to be sure Sammy Badcat
wasn't trapped inside, an him wasn't. Paw will be coming home several
times during da day to look fur mine brofur.

Could all of you kitties be purring fur mineown brofur Sammy to get hims
furry butt home?

Harri

homing purrrrrs on der weigh!
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith
Old November 5th 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Absolootly! Sammy, git yurownself home meediately! We needz yoo to drive
da Fluffykitz truck.

Rebecca

Old November 5th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Harri Roadcat wrote:

Could all of you kitties be purring fur mineown brofur Sammy to get hims
furry butt home?

Harri

PurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGitYurownselvHomeSammy!rrrrrrrrrr rrrrr
PurrrrrHomeIsWareDaFudIs!rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr
PurrrrrrrrrrrrHomeIsWareYu'zeLuffd!rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr
PurrrrrrrrrrrrrrGOHOMERITENOW!rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr

Mietze wiff effurywun
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 6th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

FURRY STRONG PURRS!! We kno tis is nerve-racking.

Lucy
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Old November 9th 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Harri, Ize purring nonstop for youze brother and hopez hez home by now. But
just in case, Ize set up some homing beacons that will help him find his way
and encourage him to do so as well.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

mine new toy Stormmee Cat community 8 October 26th 07 06:32 AM
I'z got a missing brofur an a missing sisfur Harri Roadcat Cat community 12 June 5th 07 02:44 PM
Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:08 PM
Mine MEAN, MEAN Paw! Harri Cat community 7 May 4th 05 12:26 PM
Hey that's mine! Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 26 May 2nd 04 03:15 PM