I should keep my mouth shut

Old March 28th 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default I should keep my mouth shut

Snoopy likes to stand on my chest and make biscuits while I stroke her when
I go to bed. When she gets really purry she sometimes dribbles, last night
she dribbled at the exact moment I yawned. Not the nicest thing to happen.
:-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 28th 09, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote

| Snoopy likes to stand on my chest and make biscuits while I stroke her
when
| I go to bed. When she gets really purry she sometimes dribbles, last night
| she dribbled at the exact moment I yawned. Not the nicest thing to happen.
| :-)

Assuming she dribbled into your mouth, ugh...

Old March 28th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Snoopy likes to stand on my chest and make biscuits while I stroke her
when I go to bed. When she gets really purry she sometimes dribbles, last
night she dribbled at the exact moment I yawned. Not the nicest thing to
happen. :-)

Ah yes... Waffles has an increasing tendency to do this to me. Now that she
is minus fangs she dribbles more...

Old March 28th 09, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

om...
--

Ewwww. But LOL, sorry. I feel your pain ;-) I got a full noseful of green
over my face from KFC on my lap when she sneezed.

Tweed

Old March 29th 09, 10:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Snoopy likes to stand on my chest and make biscuits while I stroke
her when I go to bed. When she gets really purry she sometimes
dribbles, last night she dribbled at the exact moment I yawned. Not
the nicest thing to happen. :-)
--

Ewwww. But LOL, sorry. I feel your pain ;-) I got a full noseful of
green over my face from KFC on my lap when she sneezed.
I've now learnt to encourage her off my knee when I hear her revving
up.
Tweed

I think a sneeze would be even worse. ;-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 29th 09, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

When Lewi D. Cat was sick, I was so thrilled to see him sneeze, at least
something was moving out of his system. When he covered my neck and clothes
with green goop, I just said "good boy" gagged a bit and changed blouses.
"Adrian" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
om...

Old March 30th 09, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CN

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Snoopy likes to stand on my chest and make biscuits while I stroke her
when I go to bed. When she gets really purry she sometimes dribbles, last
night she dribbled at the exact moment I yawned. Not the nicest thing to
happen. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

LOL! I wouldn't worry about it - I've been ingesting kitty spit in various
ways all of my life and I'm just.... urm, come to think of it, maybe you
*should* worry! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped