I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...

Old May 22nd 04, 05:35 PM
Cory

Default I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...

I just don't have access to my computer right now, and for some
strange reason, the computer I'm using isn't letting me check my TDS
e-mail via the web like it usually does. I'm fine. Onyx, AFAIK, is
fine. I hope all is well in the Community with all the kitties!

--- Unca Cory
Old May 23rd 04, 01:41 AM
ChildFree23

Will Onyx be able to make it for mine winkwink ceremony?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

om...

Old May 23rd 04, 05:21 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/22/04 9:35 AM Cory is reported to have said the following:

I just don't have access to my computer right now, and for some
strange reason, the computer I'm using isn't letting me check my TDS
e-mail via the web like it usually does. I'm fine. Onyx, AFAIK, is
fine. I hope all is well in the Community with all the kitties!

--- Unca Cory

Gud tu see yu Unca Cory! Itz gud dat we didn't haffa send enny
detektifz owt fur yu, esspeshyully sinze da commyunitee detektif agencee
closed down.

Baby, furmur detektif, Pawz an Wiskurz Infesticatshyuns

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old June 1st 04, 09:18 PM
Cory

"ChildFree23" wrote in message...

Will Onyx be able to make it for mine winkwink ceremony?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

I dunno, Lilith. Probably not, but he will be there in spirit for
sure! When is your wedwink again??

I hope all of the RPCC kitties are well!

--- Unca Cory
Old June 2nd 04, 03:10 PM
ChildFree23

Will Onyx be able to make it for mine winkwink ceremony?

I dunno, Lilith. Probably not, but he will be there in spirit for
sure! When is your wedwink again??

As soon as I can find Clarence to walk me down the aisle and call
Miranda-Banda from the JMCC to officiate.

I hope all of the RPCC kitties are well!

We'll purr for your pooter.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride-To-Be
For Her Clowder

Old June 2nd 04, 11:19 PM
Cory

"ChildFree23" wrote in message thlink.net...
Will Onyx be able to make it for mine winkwink ceremony?

I dunno, Lilith. Probably not, but he will be there in spirit for
sure! When is your wedwink again??

As soon as I can find Clarence to walk me down the aisle and call
Miranda-Banda from the JMCC to officiate.

I hope all of the RPCC kitties are well!

We'll purr for your pooter.

Iz nottid da pooter dat'z da purroblum. It'z da hoomin goin' throo
sum purrsonal stuffz, an' nottid bein' aybul tew go onna lyon a lot.

--- Onyx

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride-To-Be
For Her Clowder

Old June 10th 04, 10:21 PM
Cory

Da Koster Katz wrote in message ...
On 5/22/04 9:35 AM Cory is reported to have said the following:

I just don't have access to my computer right now, and for some
strange reason, the computer I'm using isn't letting me check my TDS
e-mail via the web like it usually does. I'm fine. Onyx, AFAIK, is
fine. I hope all is well in the Community with all the kitties!

--- Unca Cory

Gud tu see yu Unca Cory! Itz gud dat we didn't haffa send enny
detektifz owt fur yu, esspeshyully sinze da commyunitee detektif agencee
closed down.

Baby, furmur detektif, Pawz an Wiskurz Infesticatshyuns

Whut happint tu da detektif aygensee, Baby?? No detektifz tu run it?

--- Unca Cory

Mr. Wet Face O J Cat anecdotes 31 November 5th 04 05:37 PM
dirty face Bluencurly2 Cat anecdotes 10 May 14th 04 06:49 AM
washing cat's face Ann Cat anecdotes 2 February 5th 04 11:37 PM