Cat has to go

Old December 2nd 03, 12:23 AM
Johnny Davis

Default Cat has to go

She's old, fat, unhealthy and in the way.
Worst of all, she's leaking this brown smelly juice from her butt that
is making tracks on my rugs and furniture. Been to the vet twice,
apparently he can't fix it. How best to put her out of her misery?

Old December 2nd 03, 12:49 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Johnny Davis" wrote in message
She's old, fat, unhealthy and in the way.
Worst of all, she's leaking this brown smelly juice from her butt that
is making tracks on my rugs and furniture. Been to the vet twice,
apparently he can't fix it. How best to put her out of her misery?

I don't know if you're trolling, or are serious.

the leaky butt: it's most likely just full anal glands - they can be
expressed by the vet. If s/he's clueless (but that's unlikely as far as
anal glands go, since it's a common condition), then go to another vet.

"Old, fat, & in the way" does *not* cut it, "cat has to go". Everyone
who's lucky enough to survive the various pitfalls of life gets old
eventually, obesity can be dealt with via a diet, & "in the way" sounds
simply uncaring.

Unhealthy - in what way(s)? Again, if the present vet is not helping her,
or giving you useful advice about her health, go to a different vet.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

Old December 2nd 03, 01:41 AM
Alison

"Johnny Davis" wrote in message
She's old, fat, unhealthy and in the way.
Worst of all, she's leaking this brown smelly juice from her butt

that
is making tracks on my rugs and furniture. Been to the vet twice,
apparently he can't fix it. How best to put her out of her misery?

and whose fault is it she's fat and unhealthy ?
Alison

Old December 2nd 03, 02:30 AM
Mary

"Johnny Davis" wrote in message
She's old, fat, unhealthy and in the way.
Worst of all, she's leaking this brown smelly juice from her butt

that
is making tracks on my rugs and furniture. Been to the vet twice,
apparently he can't fix it. How best to put her out of her misery?

Why don't you try shooting yourself? You're so damned sweet I'm sure
she will then commit suicide because she is so heartbroken.

I hope you live to be a leaky 80 and nobody wants you around.

Moron.