The belly rub fellowship

Old March 28th 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

Default The belly rub fellowship

Another cute Saturday comic strip: "Rose is Rose" features "the belly rub
fellowship" with Peekaboo and friends. http://comics.com/rose_is_rose/

--

T.E.D. ) MST (Missouri University of Science and Technology)
used to be UMR (University of Missouri - Rolla).

Old March 28th 09, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Ted Davis wrote in newsan.2009.03.28.15.28.29.406000
@mst.edu:

Another cute Saturday comic strip: "Rose is Rose" features "the belly rub
fellowship" with Peekaboo and friends. http://comics.com/rose_is_rose/

Ha! The passerby is un-suspecting!

Old March 28th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news
Another cute Saturday comic strip: "Rose is Rose" features "the belly rub
fellowship" with Peekaboo and friends. http://comics.com/rose_is_rose/

I wish Dante would let me rub his belly. It's a tantalizing belly.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old March 28th 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kreisleriana" drtATearthlink.net wrote in message

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news
Another cute Saturday comic strip: "Rose is Rose" features "the belly rub
fellowship" with Peekaboo and friends. http://comics.com/rose_is_rose/

I wish Dante would let me rub his belly. It's a tantalizing belly.

--
Theresa and Dante

You might be lucky that he doesn't. Rudy (RB) loved to have his belly
rubbed - for a while. Then, without any warning, he'd attack with teeth and
claws.

Joy

Old March 28th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Joy" wrote in message

"Kreisleriana" drtATearthlink.net wrote in message

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news
Another cute Saturday comic strip: "Rose is Rose" features "the
belly rub
fellowship" with Peekaboo and friends.
http://comics.com/rose_is_rose/

I wish Dante would let me rub his belly. It's a tantalizing belly.

--
Theresa and Dante

You might be lucky that he doesn't. Rudy (RB) loved to have his
belly rubbed - for a while. Then, without any warning, he'd attack
with teeth and claws.

Joy

Ah yes, the time honored Venus fly-trap move.

Jake love to do that. Fortunately we taught him as a kitten not to
bite too hard.

Molly, I wouldn't trust with my wrist in her mouth.

Jo

Old March 29th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Jofirey wrote:
"Joy" wrote in message
"Kreisleriana" drtATearthlink.net wrote in message
"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news Another cute Saturday comic strip: "Rose is Rose" features "the
belly rub
fellowship" with Peekaboo and friends.
http://comics.com/rose_is_rose/

I wish Dante would let me rub his belly. It's a tantalizing belly.

--
Theresa and Dante

You might be lucky that he doesn't. Rudy (RB) loved to have his
belly rubbed - for a while. Then, without any warning, he'd attack
with teeth and claws.

Joy

Ah yes, the time honored Venus fly-trap move.

Jake love to do that. Fortunately we taught him as a kitten not to
bite too hard.

Molly, I wouldn't trust with my wrist in her mouth.

Jo

"The Venus fly-trap move"....so that is what it is called. TuTu pulls
this on rare occasions and I could never figure out why. She loves to
sit in ,y lap and be brushed and cuddled. On rare occasions she will
attack my arm without warning -- a couple of nights ago this happened.
Her claws are very sharp. I have threatened her with extinction if she
does it again. MLB
Old March 29th 09, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Kreisleriana"

"Ted Davis" Another cute Saturday comic strip: "Rose is Rose" features
"the belly rub
fellowship" with Peekaboo and friends. http://comics.com/rose_is_rose/

I wish Dante would let me rub his belly. It's a tantalizing belly.

http://home.comcast.net/~dutch.waterman/site/
Look at picture # 2 from the left in our new photo album..
Sqweex has a very tantalizing belly, especially if you enlarge the jpg.

Kyla
too LOL, but she doesn't like to have it rubbed much either.

Old March 29th 09, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news
Another cute Saturday comic strip: "Rose is Rose" features "the belly
rub
fellowship" with Peekaboo and friends. http://comics.com/rose_is_rose/

I wish Dante would let me rub his belly. It's a tantalizing belly.

--
Theresa and Dante

You might be lucky that he doesn't. Rudy (RB) loved to have his belly
rubbed - for a while. Then, without any warning, he'd attack with teeth
and claws.

Joy

Well, that's kind of what I mean by him not letting me. Except for that
"for a while" part. As soon as I start, his back leg starts twitching, then
he springs the trap. Little snot. :P

Old March 29th 09, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

"Jofirey" wrote in news:Jyyzl.23189$Ws1.4963
@nlpi064.nbdc.sbc.com:

You might be lucky that he doesn't. Rudy (RB) loved to have his
belly rubbed - for a while. Then, without any warning, he'd attack
with teeth and claws.

Joy

Ah yes, the time honored Venus fly-trap move.

Jake love to do that. Fortunately we taught him as a kitten not to
bite too hard.

Harley loves that game. If she gets a little too excited, I just stop
moving my hand and say "careful" and the claws retract. That's our "safe
word".
Old March 29th 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Well, that's kind of what I mean by him not letting me. Except for that
"for a while" part. As soon as I start, his back leg starts twitching,
then he springs the trap. Little snot. :P

Aw, I feel for you! Caliban is very accomodating, but sometimes he's
just not in the mood for tummy rubs, and then he will catch my hand and
bite it. But mostly he lets me rub that delicious spotty tummy, and even
bury my face in it. Reminds me of this comic - so true:

http://picayune.uclick.com/comics/ch/1986/ch861208.gif

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

drooping belly Outsider Cat anecdotes 21 January 7th 08 08:53 AM
Tom's belly. Dewi Cat anecdotes 15 December 5th 06 10:01 PM
Bengal Belly!!! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 15 September 15th 06 11:49 PM
Rub a Belly! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 August 16th 05 09:07 PM
The Fellowship of Conan whitershadeofpale Cat health & behaviour 3 July 6th 05 02:18 AM