Gramby needs punishing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 6th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Gramby needs punishing

I felled asleepz in da dryer thing dis morning. Nevber been in der before
but it waz nize and quiet. Da Gramby walkez by and slams da door! I was in
der all day while herownself and da family went to Indy to a childrens
museum.

I waz in der all da day long. When hersownseld came back, I had made a good
mess for herownself to klean up.
I was hungri, thirstee and mad at herownself. Sh e iz sorry and fedz me and
fresh water. But, I have to decide how longz before I forgibes herownself.
Not for a loooonnnggg time. Well, not til breakfast anyway.