New thread for Amber

Old July 6th 10, 10:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
catlady

Default New thread for Amber

On Jul 4, 6:58*am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Again, this morning she ate a good breakfast. *This all changed when I
opened a new case of Wellness.

If you still have a can from the previous case you should get the lot
numbers off it and call Wellness. We just had an issue with some
Wellness and apparently they are using a new manufacturer and there
have been some production problems.
Old July 6th 10, 11:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Catlady wrote:

you should get the lot numbers off it and
call Wellness. We just had an issue with
some Wellness and apparently they are
using a new manufacturer and there
have been some production problems.

I checked and the lot numbers are the same but the use by date is
different. I will call Wellness. She is eating normally now.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old July 6th 10, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

catlady wrote:

On Jul 4, 6:58?am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Again, this morning she ate a good breakfast. ?This all changed when I
opened a new case of Wellness.

If you still have a can from the previous case you should get the lot
numbers off it and call Wellness. We just had an issue with some
Wellness and apparently they are using a new manufacturer and there
have been some production problems.

Now that you bring this up, I've noticed changes in the consistency of
some of the varieties. Within a single variety (example, chicken), one
can of it will be very soft and squishy, and another can will be a little
more dry and able to hold its shape. I was wondering what was up with
that, but I didn't suspect a serious quality problem. I'm going to give
my local pet store a call about this.

Hope the new manufacturer isn't offshore - or at least, isn't you-know-
where.

Joyce

--
Speak your mind even if your voice cracks while you're saying it.

Thread 10 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 10:12 PM
Thread 9 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 09:57 PM
Thread 7 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 09:50 PM
Thread 6 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 09:41 PM
Thread 5 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 09:30 PM