Purrs for Kyla please

Old June 18th 10, 11:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Purrs for Kyla please

Granby wrote:
Kyla has had a lot of tests and tody, had a bad reaction to the dye for one
of the scans. She is having a really hard time right now so please some
purrs.

Purrs on the way.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old June 18th 10, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Jun 17, 1:52*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Kyla has had a lot of tests and tody, had a bad reaction to the dye for one
of the scans. *She is having a really hard time right now so please some
purrs.

So sorry I'm late to this. Purrs and prayers that Kyla gets to
feeling better, quickly. I know how worrisome it can be, when one has
a bad reaction to testing dyes.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old June 18th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Jun 18, 7:53*am, "Granby" wrote:
It really is a bummer when the cure ends up causing as many problems as the
problem.

Yeah... The cure being worse than the disease is pretty common. Is
she doing better today?

SD (Annie)

Old June 18th 10, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Granby" wrote in message
Kyla has had a lot of tests and tody, had a bad reaction to the dye for
one of the scans. She is having a really hard time right now so please
some purrs.

Purrs, prayers, and wags for Kyla.
Karla

Old June 18th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska[_2_]

On Jun 17, 3:52*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Kyla has had a lot of tests and tody, had a bad reaction to the dye for one
of the scans. *She is having a really hard time right now so please some
purrs.

Aiyiyi, that can never be good! Brandy and China are purring for joy
and healing right now, and Philip for Kyla to keep her mind limber;
Stosh for her safety and Roxie and Sabrina for peace in the household.
Kyla is surrounded by The Most Glorious Sound of Purr.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old June 19th 10, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^,,^=

Default UPDATE and thank you's : Purrs for Kyla please

Hi everyone
Oh, thank you all so much for your purrs, prayers, good wishes and concerns
about me.
And thank you Granby for posting this.
In about a month's time, I have had an ultrasound on my neck veins, one on
my leg veins, one on my kidneys , the eeg and ct scan and have given 5 tubes
of blood (which they can't find the results to)
It's Friday nught 5 pm Pacific time and I'm still feeling a little wierd
from the dye/contrast from yesterdays CT scan, and some of the other tests
they have put me thru are catching up with me.and I'm still weak and shaky.
On Tues, I had a EEG, complete with about 10 minutes of heavy duty strobe
lights, (which I can't take,) and my right shoulder started twitching,,was
in that test for about 2 hours, doing different breathing including
hyperventaling, and when I finally got out of there , we went out for Thai
food , came home and I went to bed. Wed afternoon was the CAT scan, with
the dye, which was totally wierd, and after, we got home, I got the trash
together to go to the curb, and next thing I know, I went totally mental,
yelling at my dh, was really.hot, nearly fainted, BP thru the roof,
210/125, dh called 911 (after talking to my neurologist), and off to the ER
I went, in an ambulance. Stayed there for about 6 hours ( I made dh stay
home) and went thru some more tests, (x-ray, bloodwork and an EKG) and I
was released....mood okay, but I am just so tired and sore from going back
and forth to all the appointments, the hospital, (2 times in one week)
laying on hard tables, poked, etc. Anyway, I have had my last test, will
find out the results at the end of July, and hopefully everything will be
okay. I didn't realize so many of you have had reactions to the dye..wow.
Again, I want to thank you all SO much..it is really comforting that you all
care so much ..and I am very grateful for your kindness's.
Your purrs, prayers, tailwags, bird chirps are all helping me so much.
You'll never know how much you mean to me. Bless your hearts.
Love,
Kyla

Old June 19th 10, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

"Granby" wrote in message
Kyla has had a lot of tests and tody, had a bad reaction to the dye for
one of the scans. She is having a really hard time right now so please
some purrs.

Purrs and prayers from us going to Kyla. Hope she starts feeling better
soon.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 19th 10, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I'm glad you're home and feeling better. That is a lot of tests! I had an
ultrasound on my leg veins about a week ago, and I thought it would never
end. I'm sorry you had a bad reaction to the dye. It's a good thing you
weren't alone at the time. so you were able to get to the hospital. The
strobe lights sound miserable, and I don't even have the problems you do.

I hope you'll be able to rest and recover now, and I hope those tests
pinpointed the problem.

Hugs and purrs,

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

"Kyla =^,,^=" wrote in message
[...]

purrs for kyla Stormmee Cat anecdotes 128 December 9th 09 06:08 PM
Ping Kyla Granby Cat community 9 September 26th 08 01:28 PM
Kyla John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 August 22nd 08 07:05 PM
New Email For Kyla OT Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 0 March 12th 08 01:47 AM
Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 4 February 4th 08 11:08 PM