Eli buries his gas

Old May 20th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_2_]

Default Eli buries his gas

With dozens of TV channels, books to read, homeless missions
needing help, scriptures to study, lawn to mow, the roof that
leaks in the back, and millions of web pages to surf.

And you choose to spend your time watching your cat take a dump,
counting the farts, and then gleefully writing about it on a
public message board.

With dozens of TV channels, books to read, homeless missions
needing help, scriptures to study, lawn to mow, the roof that
leaks in the back, and millions of web pages to surf, I'm reading
about farting cats. Egads, next thing I'll be reading National
Enquirer.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Pat" wrote in message
et...
: I was scooping one of the litter boxes when Eli climbed into
the next one
: over, dug a hole, turned around, squatted over the hole, farted
twice,
: turned around and covered over the empty hole.
:
: Silly cat!!!
:
: Or, maybe not silly. Maybe cats see gases as solid....
:
:
:
:

Old May 20th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_2_]

"And now news at 11, this is Pat, your roving reporter with the
pfft blow by blow report! pbbb Well, folks, that's one and a
half!! Details following the report from our urban division who
reports that cow flatulence is up 12% this week, possibly due to
diet changes. Stay tuned."

..

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
nk.net...
: ROFL! That is too funny. Way to go, Eli.
:
: Ginger-lyn

Old May 20th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_2_]

I do remember a couple of witty ones from public walls, but they
may not be suited for all audiences. "You who write upon these
walls.... "

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...
:
: That shows how young *you* are. In my day (the days of pay
toilets) we said:
: "Here I sit broken hearted; paid a dime and only farted."
:
: --
: Joey DoWop Dee
: Remember: It is To Laugh
:

Old May 20th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_2_]

I'm curious to see how much time myself and others spend on this.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...
: "Here I sit broken hearted; paid a dime and only farted."
:
: As long as we're on a theme:
:
: "In days of old when Knights were bold there was no toilet
paper. They'd
: drag their ass across the grass and blast the bugs with
vapor." :-D
:
:
: pretending not to laugh I think this thread is taking a turn
for the
: worse... and considering the starting point (funny as it was)
that is
: dangerous!
:
: --
: Joey DoWop Dee
: Remember: It is To Laugh
:

Old May 22nd 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

When I turn on my TV I hear about people dying and gas prices going up; I
hear about senior citizens eating Alpo because their medicines are too
expensive, because we can't get a nationalized health system; I hear about
climate damage and the rape of our own Earth, committed by Her children, and
She is getting ****ed at us. If we did not have something to laugh at for
just a moment to relieve the grimness of it, many of us would lose our heads
to inevitable depression.

On a practical matter, remember a cat cannot speak the language of its two-
legged servants and we must be vigilant stewardsw of the animals God/dess
gave us; and one of those ways is to check its gas and waste. If there's a
problem, call a vet and NOW; if not, laugh, because we need something to
laugh at in the midst of all that goes on.

And I DO read my scriptures.

Blessed be,
Baha

Stormin Mormon wrote:
With dozens of TV channels, books to read, homeless missions
needing help, scriptures to study, lawn to mow, the roof that
leaks in the back, and millions of web pages to surf.

And you choose to spend your time watching your cat take a dump,
counting the farts, and then gleefully writing about it on a
public message board.

With dozens of TV channels, books to read, homeless missions
needing help, scriptures to study, lawn to mow, the roof that
leaks in the back, and millions of web pages to surf, I'm reading
about farting cats. Egads, next thing I'll be reading National
Enquirer.

: I was scooping one of the litter boxes when Eli climbed into the next one
: over, dug a hole, turned around, squatted over the hole, farted twice,
[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
:
: Or, maybe not silly. Maybe cats see gases as solid....

Old May 22nd 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Thank you both. I wouldn't have seen the spew had Baha cut if off, but
because I did see it, here's a message for the spewer: I get *one* TV
channel. I can't find my glasses (again). I already spend too damned much
time on the puter, and I was NOT "watching the cat take a dump" I was
CLEANING a litter box and happened to see it.

So I ask you: