Cat play circle

Old October 26th 04, 06:56 PM
K. A. Cannon

"Mary" posted
in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav on Tue, 26 Oct 2004 06:25:16 GMT:

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
That was a very nice thing to do but why didn't you let the cats have the

mouse?

What the hell is wrong with you?

You are aware of the natural order of things.
Predator - prey etc?

Cats EAT mice. Deal with it.
It's in their fuzzy nature.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Try not to let your mind wander...
It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

On Tue, 27 May 2003 12:19:08 I was Wollkooked:

This spammer is full of ****. Get out of my mail or face legal action.
I have no such email addresses listed nor would I remove them if I did. The
spammer in question is a spammer--that's it, he has harassed and defamed me
and my companies for 7 years now and I really don't care what you want.
The ISP sending me this threat is hosting a defamation website that is
being sued and will be removed from the net+ damages. boink--I have
already requested at least THREE times that this abuser cease and desist
mailing me, therefore I ask that you take action to kill this offending
account immediately.
Old October 26th 04, 07:12 PM
Jason

"Mary" wrote in message m...
"Cat Protector" wrote in message
That was a very nice thing to do but why didn't you let the cats have the

mouse?

What the hell is wrong with you?

eXactly! got to completely agree - well.. I assume the above reply =
same as mine... it matters not that it's a mouse - it's a living
small creature that deserves to live, regardless of anything! I'v
rescued quite a few over the years - it might be natural for cats to
hunt, but if they bring anything home that's alive and can be saved -
I'll save it!
A few days back I was calling in one of our cats - spotted him in a
garden looking intensely at something... couldnt make it out in the
late evening light.. he batted it - it moved.. what the?? a thrush
fallen out of it's nest - feathered but weeks away from being out n
about! what choice was there - leave it to meet a nasty end.. or pick
it up and make a nest in an old birdcage?
as it was late -I half filled a bucket with dry grass.. the next
morning about to bring it out and try and feed it... the parent birds
flew around when they heard it -- next the bucket was placed hanging
in the tree - where I assumed the nest was - it was quite amusing to
see the parent birds trying to figure out this bucket!! ? they soon
did and were back feeding their chick regularly. It doesnt matter
what the creature is.. a lost chick or a mouse... size does not
determine whether it deserves to live or not, or even it's percieved
reputation. Pests are only pests to us - their only making use of the
environment we create for them. it's not their fault.

Old October 26th 04, 07:30 PM
Mary

"Jason" wrote in message
m...
"Mary" wrote in message

m...
"Cat Protector" wrote in message
That was a very nice thing to do but why didn't you let the cats have

the
mouse?

What the hell is wrong with you?

eXactly! got to completely agree - well.. I assume the above reply = same

as mine... it matters not that it's a mouse - it's a living small creature
that deserves to live, regardless of anything!

Yep. Anyone who would willingly watch any little creattre get tortured to
death has a lose screw.

Old October 26th 04, 07:31 PM
Mary

**** off Kevvie. Doesn't Gary need his butt licked today?