This group has gone to pot

Old March 9th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default This group has gone to pot

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
That is great to know she and her cats are doing fine

I don't know what the part "So, it seems to me that you are both incorrect
and remarkably insensitive to continually bring up the name of someone who
has not even posted for several months."

This is the first time I have ever asked about Megan or and have not even
made a off comment about her except to her last year when we had a
difference of opinion that was between us.

I only said I have not seen her post since me and her had our difference
of opinion last year and what ever happened to her. Which is true I have
not seen a post from her since last year. Nothing in sensitive about it I
was just asking what happened to her. I remember her having problems with
the cats and I don't remember who her close friends were or know her well
enough to ping people to ask about her out in the open forum.

Even thou me and her had a very different opinion she offered good
advice to people from a different aspect.
If it was taken the wrong way it was not meant to be. I just was meant
what happened to her I have not seen a post since last year and was wonder
what happened. Nothing was meant by it I am trying to remain peaceful
with everyone in the newsgroup except for 4 people who are all kill filed
anyways and everyone already had a problem with them.

Nothing was meant on my side Mary If it was taken that way forgiveness is
asked

Matthew

Sorry, Matthew, I should have removed your name at the top of the post. I
was responding to cybercat. She has a history of inserting Megan's name in
posts that had nothing to do with her. You're correct, there was nothing
insensitive or intrustive in your message.

MaryL

Old March 9th 06, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

seee she's doing it again, grinnin like the cheshire cat
or however the hell you spell it

why you grinnin like that cybie....it's aggrivating me...

im pretty sure there are some new laws about what you're doing

Old March 9th 06, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

MaryL wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message
"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
.. .
I haven't seen her post since last year when we got into it and what
happened happened

Well, I think she was into some things she should not have been into. And
the line between Usenet and Real Life was seriously unclear to her.
(Understatement.) It is sad, because she does care about cats. But anyone
who seeks to control the content of a Usenet newsgroup has to have a screw
loose. The campaign to get rid of those whose posts she did not like went,
err, a bit far, I would say. It seems others agree--and of course some got
sucked into her insanity and had to pay the price.

They don't call it "freaknet" for nothing.

I speak to Megan regularly, and what you are implying is not even remotely
close to the truth. She has not been "into some things she should not have
been into," as you put it. She spends an extraordinary amount of time
helping people deal with different health and behavior issues in their
cats - *really* helping them and not just posting letters to usenet. Megan
had grown tired of all the bickering on usenet and believed that she was
wasting time there. Her time is more valuable than that and better spent by
dealing directly with people who have cats that need help.

Most recently, Megan has been working intensively with a cat that was
diagnosed with diabetes. With her help, they were able take the cat off
insulin, and the cat's glucose levels have returned to normal. This involved
working with the owners several times a day and even required her to get up
at 4:30 every morning. She did this without any pay and I never once heard
her complain. As many of you know, she has adopted a number of special-needs
cats. Several of her own cats have recently had medical emergencies and
required late-night trips to the ER. So, it seems to me that you are both
incorrect and remarkably insensitive to continually bring up the name of
someone who has not even posted for several months but who is continuing
with her efforts to help as many cats as possible.

MaryL

Thats great! ...because at most this is all horse-hockey here.

Old March 9th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

It is the only answer for me because I have no
place to put a computer.

what about a laptop, when you get done fold it up and put it in the
magazine rack beside the arm chair.
you want me to send you one?

then you can crack into other peoples machines like we do

Old March 9th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
MaryL wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message
[...]

And because Usenet turned Megan and a few others into psychotic
stalkers.

Old March 9th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Whiplash" wrote in message
oups.com...

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

It is the only answer for me because I have no
place to put a computer.

what about a laptop, when you get done fold it up and put it in the
magazine rack beside the arm chair.
you want me to send you one?

then you can crack into other peoples machines like we do

Matthew uses webtv? How did I miss that? And how does
he manage to post pleasantly and regularly without whining about
threads being too long?

Old March 9th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

no I don't I use my laptop it has a wireless connection that I use to
access a server that is located in my house that connects all my computers
and business together it is T line dedicated using road runner as a the
broad band service provider.

Remember last year when the little hussy came up and the idiots could not
understand why I was posting from different locations but the same ISP.

that was Barry that used that quote.. in the above post

"cybercat" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old March 9th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
no I don't I use my laptop it has a wireless connection that I use to
access a server that is located in my house that connects all my computers
and business together it is T line dedicated using road runner as a the
broad band service provider.

Remember last year when the little hussy came up and the idiots could not
understand why I was posting from different locations but the same ISP.

that was Barry that used that quote.. in the above post

Oops, sorry. I thought you were too bright to use WebTV.