Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Old September 13th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default Ping Abe Corpuz, Adelphia, ,Benedict Corpuz Admits to Posting Threats to Silence On-topic posters ...

"cybercat"

CyberCat why are you even bothering with this waste. Just laugh at him and
move on. All you are doing is giving him the feeling of power. He is just
another troll that we can laugh at. He wants you to embellish him. Laugh
at him instead

Old September 14th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
. ..

"cybercat"

CyberCat why are you even bothering with this waste. Just laugh at him

and
move on. All you are doing is giving him the feeling of power. He is

just
another troll that we can laugh at. He wants you to embellish him. Laugh
at him instead

Well, Matthew, I know you're right. I just hate control freaks who try to
silence posters they do not like.

Old September 14th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
. ..

"cybercat"

CyberCat why are you even bothering with this waste. Just laugh at him

and
move on. All you are doing is giving him the feeling of power. He is

just
another troll that we can laugh at. He wants you to embellish him.
Laugh
at him instead

Well, Matthew, I know you're right. I just hate control freaks who try to
silence posters they do not like.

I know how you feel. Being my age I guess I have learned that they are
waste of time to go to heir level . Just laugh at them it drives them nuts
when you don't play into their games and fantasy. You know they are just a
small person in life. The only place they can try and control is out here.
They can't do it in life so they try here. You can always see where they
are going in their post I haven't found one yet that is original.

Old September 14th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

misspelled a word should have been their instead of heir

Old September 14th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Default Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
Word is that Mr. Parrish has not paid licensing fees for the right to
post cover songs on his website.

Nobody but you gives a ****, asshole. Quit stalking Barry and quit
****ting on our newsgroup.

-L.

Old September 14th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
chili palmer

cybercat wrote:

Well, Matthew, I know you're right. I just hate control freaks who try to
silence posters they do not like.

alright now, let's get back on topic, this thread is about me

Old September 14th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Chinese Water Torturer

Lyn wrote:
Nobody but you gives a ****, asshole.

The lawyers for ASCAP and BMI do.

Quit stalking Barry and quit ****ting on our newsgroup.

Barry first. He knows how to end it.

Old September 14th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
[email protected]

Now then, toad boy, go back and read the law again. There *is* no copyright
infringement because he is not selling anything. Idiot.

I'm not familiar with the players in this issue, but copyright
infringement is not limited to people selling something.

Making a copy of your CD or game and giving it to a friend for free is
still copyright infringment if you don't have permission from the
copyright owner. Putting somebody else's photo, text, artwork, music,
etc on your website, without permission is still copyright
infringement.

It may not hurt the rich companies, but there are a lots of individuals
whose work is used this way that lost sales because of this belief and
attitude. People think they aren't stealing because they aren't
selling. But they wanted it enough to take it and use it. And the
person who created it spent time and money to do so, and did not get
paid for it.

Old September 14th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

Default Gay Stalker Benedict Corpuz, son of Arlene Corpuz of Stockton, CA THREATENS

wrote in message
oups.com...

Now then, toad boy, go back and read the law again. There *is* no

copyright
infringement because he is not selling anything. Idiot.

I'm not familiar with the players in this issue, but copyright
infringement is not limited to people selling something.

Making a copy of your CD or game and giving it to a friend for free is
still copyright infringment if you don't have permission from the
copyright owner. Putting somebody else's photo, text, artwork, music,
etc on your website, without permission is still copyright
infringement.

Meghan, he just recorded some songs. In other words, he arranged, produced
and sang them. And put them on his web site.

If you sang "American Idiot," say, by Green Day, and posted a link to
a recording of it, do you think it would be copyright infringement?