Mosey Says:

Old March 17th 08, 08:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Mosey Says:

Meowmie wanted mee tew tel yew
"If you 'want' to, send me your 'slug' mail addy...
I have a funny cat card I'd like to send you, to cheer you up or whatever."

Paw Paw made these cards in 2002.
glares and gives Meowmie the pooter bak
Kyla here
Says to Moe: 'it's okay sweetie '
I sent my daughter in Michigan a little money to
give her 2 teenage girls (my grand daughters) for Easter.
I mailed it 'early' last week from Seattle to outside Flint Michigan, and it
took a WEEK to get there. Your postage stamps/mail service at work
Well, there has been sleet/rain/snow/wind/hail/tornados/earthquakes, etc,
lately
but it DID get there
Bless the postal workers hearts.
Hard job they have.
IIRC, the Post Office motto is :

Through wind and sleet and snow and hail
The Post Office delivers the mail.

or something like that.

I said "slug" mail vs 'snail mail' because Seattle is famous for slugs.
Do slugs 'move' faster than snails?
Nasty things, slugs are..ewwwwww. In 1992 I wiped out on a rather large
Banana Slug on my porch, and when I fell, I broke my right arm. Of course,
I'm right handed and had to call the bank and tell them my signature on the
checks would be different and told them the story
I had a neon pink cast put on my arm and got Ted Nugent to sign it, when we
went the 'Damn Yankees' concert. I really like Ted's music, but I don't
like the fact he kills animals for 'sport'. Nope, don't like that at ALL!!
His drummer signed it as well of a couple of the guys from the group Jackyl,
who opened up for DY's. You've probably never heard of Jackyl.
BTW, the slug was smeared all over the porch, and DH cleaned off the
'remains' with some salt..
Anyhooo effen ya wanna, sned me and your mail
addy to my comcats addy
and
do a Cc to my Yahoo addy

That way, I know I'll get it.
I love writing letters
And the cards are really cute.
Anyhoooo0
Meow,
Kyla
--the crazy ol cat lady

Gives pooter back to Mosey so he can watch 'kitty pr0n' while I'm
asleep...NOT!!!!
LOL

Old March 17th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

Default Harri's reply Mosey Says:

That way, I know I'll get it.
I love writing letters
And the cards are really cute.
Anyhoooo0
Meow,
Kyla
--the crazy ol cat lady

Harri Roadcat here. Mine Paw got Kyla's card from the Post Office this
morning, and he says they are REALLY cute.

Hari
Old March 18th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Harri Roadcat"
That way, I know I'll get it.
I love writing letters
And the cards are really cute.
Anyhoooo0
Meow,
Kyla
--the crazy ol cat lady

Harri Roadcat here. Mine Paw got Kyla's card from the Post Office this
morning, and he says they are REALLY cute.

Hari

Mosey he
Meowmie says she's glad yer Paw got the card
And there is also another package that she sent him that should get there
sometime soon as well. Shhhh, don't tell him, it's a whole set of the cards
and she put a couple of fuzzy pipecleaners in it for yew guyz tew play
with
Tanx fur writing
Mosey

Old March 19th 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Harri Roadcat"
That way, I know I'll get it.
I love writing letters
And the cards are really cute.
Anyhoooo0
Meow,
Kyla
--the crazy ol cat lady

Harri Roadcat here. Mine Paw got Kyla's card from the Post Office
this morning, and he says they are REALLY cute.

Hari

Mosey he
Meowmie says she's glad yer Paw got the card
And there is also another package that she sent him that should get
there sometime soon as well. Shhhh, don't tell him, it's a whole set
of the cards and she put a couple of fuzzy pipecleaners in it for yew
guyz tew play with
Tanx fur writing
Mosey

Tell Mosey (and Harri Roadcat) to be careful about the pipe cleaners thing.
Metal wires + cats aren't a good combination.

Jill

Old March 19th 08, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"jmcquown"
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Jill,
the fuzzy pipecleaners came from the craft store and there's no wire
showing, Can you give me some more info about that?
That's news to me.
They don't chew on them or anything, I just use them as
'teasers' and they bat at them, and Pipps likes to play 'fetch' with one.
hmmmmm...something else to worry about..I sure wouldn't want to cause them
any harm, that's for sure.
Thanks
Kyla

Old March 19th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"jmcquown"
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

The only pipe cleaners I've ever seen (I'm no crafter) have metal in them so
if you bend them they hold their shape.

They don't chew on them or anything, I just use them as
'teasers' and they bat at them, and Pipps likes to play 'fetch' with
one. hmmmmm...something else to worry about..I sure wouldn't want to
cause them any harm, that's for sure.
Thanks
Kyla

Maybe craft store pipe cleaners are different. shrug With regular pipe
cleaners, IF they were prone to chewing on them and chewed the fuzzy part
off, there'd be exposed wire that could poke them. If they somehow managed
to break a piece off (doubtful) it could be ingested which would be a very
bad thing. (Persia likes to chew on stuff from time to time.)

Jill

Old March 19th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Maybe craft store pipe cleaners are different. shrug With regular pipe
cleaners, IF they were prone to chewing on them and chewed the fuzzy part
off, there'd be exposed wire that could poke them. If they somehow managed
to break a piece off (doubtful) it could be ingested which would be a very
bad thing. (Persia likes to chew on stuff from time to time.)

Jill

Harri and Ranger like to bat pipe cleaners around and carry them from room
to room, but they don't chew on them. I do keep an eye on them anyway, but
all the pipe cleaner play I've observed so far has been of a safe sort.

Dan
Old March 19th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Maybe craft store pipe cleaners are different. shrug With regular
pipe cleaners, IF they were prone to chewing on them and chewed the
fuzzy part off, there'd be exposed wire that could poke them. If
they somehow managed to break a piece off (doubtful) it could be
ingested which would be a very bad thing. (Persia likes to chew on
stuff from time to time.)

Harri and Ranger like to bat pipe cleaners around and carry them from
room to room, but they don't chew on them. I do keep an eye on them
anyway, but all the pipe cleaner play I've observed so far has been
of a safe sort.

Dan

Good! Gotta look out for the well-travelled kitty and her pals

Jill
Old March 19th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"jmcquown"
Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Maybe craft store pipe cleaners are different. shrug With regular
pipe cleaners, IF they were prone to chewing on them and chewed the
fuzzy part off, there'd be exposed wire that could poke them. If
they somehow managed to break a piece off (doubtful) it could be
ingested which would be a very bad thing. (Persia likes to chew on
stuff from time to time.)

Harri and Ranger like to bat pipe cleaners around and carry them from
room to room, but they don't chew on them. I do keep an eye on them
anyway, but all the pipe cleaner play I've observed so far has been
of a safe sort. Dan

Good! Gotta look out for the well-travelled kitty and her pals

Jill

Thanks for the advice Jill

Kyla

Mosey Update :) Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 16 March 16th 08 11:59 PM
Hey Mosey Will in New Haven Cat community 2 March 16th 08 01:50 AM
Purrs Needed for Mosey Again Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 7 March 3rd 08 12:34 PM
Mosey Update Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 February 16th 08 01:27 AM
PURRS needed for Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 21 February 14th 08 05:56 AM