The incredible Duffy

Old January 26th 04, 02:48 PM
Lucy's Mom

Duffy is absolutely amazing! He's beautiful!! Thanks so much for
sharing with us....

As for adopting "special needs" kitties, both my SO and I have had
much experience with "special" kits, and so we've decided that when we
have room again, we'll probably take a hard to place Siamese from the
local Siamese rescue society. Perhaps even 2....grin...can you
imagine.....2 Siamese?!?!?!?

Anyhow, thanks again for sharing Duffy and Holly....
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:59:20 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

I walked past the painting room, glanced in -- and there was Duffy (my
wonderful little blind cat) *ON TOP OF MY PAINTING* that was balanced on the
artist's easel. How in the world does he do this??? I ran to the next room
and grabbed a camera. As luck would have it, Murphy's Law was in full
force; and I couldn't see anything through the eyefinder on the camera. I
tried several times, and it was clear that Duffy was going to jump down. So
I just aimed it as best I could without seeing anything and got two shots.
Duffy came scrambling down, and the camera worked fine after I turned it off
and then back on. Fortunately, I did get two pretty decent pictures
considering that I couldn't see anything (attached). It's a good thing the
painting is dry because he scraped all the length of the painting as he came
down to the floor.

If you would like to see "the incredible Duffy's" newest feat, the pictures
are posted he

The balancing act:
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL51/4...8/43980638.jpg
The scramble down:
http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL51/4...8/43980789.jpg

MaryL

Old January 26th 04, 03:38 PM
Marina

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote
I walked past the painting room, glanced in -- and there was Duffy (my
wonderful little blind cat) *ON TOP OF MY PAINTING* that was balanced on

the
artist's easel.

He really is an amazing cat.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old January 26th 04, 04:05 PM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

[...]

Wow! Duffy is one super-cat! Maybe he flew up there, but then had to
take the hard way down, since you were watching?

Priscilla
Old January 26th 04, 04:31 PM
Christine Burel

Great shots, Mary, for not having seen through the viewfinder! Duffy is
just amazing to me.
Scritches for him! And I'm glad he didn't ruin your painting, too!
Christine

Old January 26th 04, 05:25 PM
kaeli

In article , carstan101
@yahoo.comTAKE-OUT-THE-LITTER enlightened us with...
I walked past the painting room, glanced in -- and there was Duffy (my
wonderful little blind cat) *ON TOP OF MY PAINTING*

OMG, how CUTE!!

I needed a good giggle today.

~kaeli~
He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Old January 26th 04, 09:18 PM
Steve Touchstone

-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

[...]

I kept looking for something he might have used to get up there, and
can't figure out how he managed. He's one turely amazing guy, and a TV
star to boot ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old January 27th 04, 12:04 AM
Brenda

[...]

cute pics - and a great painting, too!
Brenda

Old January 27th 04, 12:53 AM
MaryL

"Christina" wrote in message
Duffy is just amazing and who made the picture? It's beautiful!!

Thanks, on both points. Duffy is an absolutely adorable cat, in both looks
and temperament. The painting is one of my own. I have been painting for
about three years.

MaryL